Recent content by Valenhir

+
  1. Valenhir

THE WITCHER 3 SWITCH , MAKE THE GAME LOOK BETTER (WITH MORE SETTINGS).

None of that is excuse enough. There's no excuse for the complete lack of communication with your customers in 2020 when you have social media, a dedicated message board and every other mean possible to keep in touch with your users. We didn't want dates. We didn't want promises. All we wanted...
  2. Valenhir

What's the point of an official message board if CD Projekt just ignore everything posted here (their social media too) big time?
  3. Valenhir

Yeah, we already knew a patch was coming but there's no reason to think they've added the graphical improvements we've been asking for. The game has a lot of bugs that needed patching anyway.
  4. Valenhir

Happy new year, guys! A whole 12 months ahead for CD Projekt to keep ignoring us. :p Or maybe not... https://www.dualshockers.com/the-witcher-3-nintendo-switch-upcoming-patch/
  5. Valenhir

Well, it's just a patch. We don't know what's been patched. But I guess it's something to cling to, given how forthcoming CDPR has proven to be on this matter.
  6. Valenhir

Hey, CD Projekt, flip the christmas switch and give us the update we deserve. :disapprove:
  7. Valenhir

You're starting to sound like a broken record. We know it's not like flipping a switch. But it's been two months, how hard is to answer some users request with a yes, a no or a maybe on their own official message board?
  8. Valenhir

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/11/cd_projekts_revenue_jump_aided_by_sales_of_witcher_3_on_switch I know a way you could thank us, CD Projekt. :sneaky:
  9. Valenhir

It's not about the time it takes to implement it, its about them acknowledging our request. A "we hear you" is the only thing we're asking right now.
  10. Valenhir

And here I thought these guys had a reputation for being approachable and quick to answer users' concerns and requests. By now I'd be ok even with a "not gonna happen"
  11. Valenhir

I'm sorry but that conspiracy theory is absolutely ridiculous. I don't buy it. Not for a second. I don't even think we're going to see a Switch Pro. Not for a really long time.
  12. Valenhir

Three weeks, a six pages long thread and not even a "we hear you". What do they want an official message board for? They answer nothing and no one here. They didn't even release patch notes for the latest US 3.5 update.
  13. Valenhir

Map cut off since Switch update

Oh, man. Are they going to screw up something on every update?
  14. Valenhir

[Official Problem] Language Subtitle Packs are incorrect for several users for The Witcher 3 for Nintendo Switch

It's probably placebo since they haven't patched the European version of the game. Don't they release patch notes, though?
Top Bottom