Recent content by VincentS4

+
  1. VincentS4

6 month game retrospective...lets talk

Replaying the same game with the exact same content over and over again is not synonymous with replayability.
  2. VincentS4

Disappointed in Corpo life path

You are basically describing every single RPG ever released. How original. 1621105767 They could have done it, if only they hadn't wasted resources on a huge, empty and lifeless Open World and had made the game on rails like a typical FPS, but with RPG elements and much more choice in...
  3. VincentS4

Of course this game is still incomplete, it's still in Beta. :shrug: The difference between the two games is that the TW3 DLCs are expansions that add content to the game, but even without it, the base version of TW3 remains a full game that works well even without any additional content. In...
  4. VincentS4

So you just repeat every single choice for every new game? Are you sure you are playing an RPG? And by the way, taste mean nothing, you can have different build in the wither too, but in TW at least quests are way more replayable than any missions in CP77. 1621091130 It's useless because they...
  5. VincentS4

That article is so useless, the majority of side quests in this game are completely linear. There is way less replaybility in CP77 than TWIII.
  6. VincentS4

They are both Open World RPG. You are right, we should get back to the original subject. Ah! Sorry, I thought we were judging them objectively.
  7. VincentS4

In what way is CP77 a better game than The Witcher III? Make some examples.
  8. VincentS4

You really think Wither 3 is inferior to CP77? :coolstory: P.S. I don't like The witcher III but i think it's a good game.
  9. VincentS4

Playstation Store

Other games were released around the same period just fine, without major problems. And in any case, Covid occurred a couple of months before the first announced release, that was, in April. So... no. Covid has nothing to do with the disastrous launch.
  10. VincentS4

Playstation Store

I can assure you that Covid has nothing to do with the disastrous launch.
  11. VincentS4

Holy crap they ARE listening to us!

I believe you're a few weeks too late.
  12. VincentS4

Romances: the option to tell a character your V is gay / straight / whatever

Yeah, i hated the fact that i couldn't tell RIver that i was already in a relationship with Judy. I felt so bad for him. :cry:
  13. VincentS4

Post Your Desktop

14. VincentS4

The Game of Missed Opportunities...

This is not true at all, the two are not comparable. In CP77 the extra dialogue from lifepaths are very limited and have no influence at all on the gameplay. In DAO, however, the dialogues related to your origin have a real influence on the game and they are a lot in comparison to CP77. And by...
  15. VincentS4

The Game of Missed Opportunities...

To be honest with you, there is nothing much to enjoy in this bare-bones game beside the short main story and some cool missions. If you enjoy what's in the game right now it's up to you, for me i wish this game was more that just a linear story driven single player inserted into a pointless...
Top Bottom