Recent content by Viper_Joe

+
  1. Viper_Joe

Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

Oh, I believe you. It's just that I'm willing to overlook stability and consistency for the sake of something that, in my opinion, adds a lot to the atmosphere of the game and is an integral part of the overall aesthetic of The Witcher universe; after all, it was present throughout TW2 as well...
  2. Viper_Joe

Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

Well, that's a shame. I would've liked to have the lens flare along with all the other "fixes" from this mod, particularly to the weather system, but beggars can't be choosers, I suppose.
  3. Viper_Joe

Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

Does this mod completely do away with the lens flare effect from STLM 3.x? At the moment I'm unable to download it and see for myself in-game, so I have to ask because that is genuinely one of my favorite things about the latest version of the original mod.
  4. Viper_Joe

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

Mezziaz Just wondering, does the unofficial patch get rid of the lens flares completely? I ask because it's genuinely one of my favorite aspects of STLM 3.x. I realize that it causes problems during cutscenes at night (the end of Triss' Novigrad questline at the port is a prime example of this)...
  5. Viper_Joe

[Lighting Mod] STLM 2.2

Reshade is a fantastic tool, but it's very limited as it can in no way detect specific zones and/or time of day within games on its own, so you simply will not ever find a preset that exclusively makes nights/caves/indoors darker. Your best bet is to create your own preset and try your best to...
  6. Viper_Joe

A Proof of concept

WE VGX NOW BOYS.
  7. Viper_Joe

[Lighting Mod] STLM 2.2

I highly doubt that B&W had anything to do with it. I'm not saying they couldn't have had plans for the B&W expansion that far back (pretty much all developers have the DLC fully planned out before their game is even released nowadays, much to my chagrin), but it's really hard to believe that...
  8. Viper_Joe

[Lighting Mod] STLM 2.2

I see. I like the sound of your new approach. Keep up the good work!
  9. Viper_Joe

[Lighting Mod] STLM 2.2

According to what linaswas_001 said, it's "clear weather" in both screenshots, but the in-game time of day is slightly different -- the STLM 2.3 pic from Essenthy's Twitter page was taken at 3:05 PM, while the STLM 2.2 one was taken at 12:00 PM.
  10. Viper_Joe

[Lighting Mod] STLM 2.2

Do you mean you increased it even further from how it was in 2.2? Because I don't know much about AO and its intricacies from a technical standpoint, but to my uneducated eye, STLM 2.2 appears to have "stronger" AO than STLM 2.3 judging solely by the following comparison, courtesy of...
  11. Viper_Joe

I need your help

Not to mention that there is already a fairly popular website dedicated to these presets, but no one from the Nexus seems to use it. Gotta get those easy endorsements, I suppose.
  12. Viper_Joe

[Mod Request] Horse Dust Trails

Hmm. Care to elaborate?
  13. Viper_Joe

Very good, but I seem to recall that the effect was much stronger in the VGX trailer. Is there any sort of "value" that can be tweaked to make it more pronounced (without a significant impact on performance, naturally), or is this as close as it's going to get?
  14. Viper_Joe

Well, at the very least we know it's possible.
  15. Viper_Joe

[Lighting Mod] STLM 2.2

Well, I agree with you to an extent. It's true that this is Essenthy's mod and no one except him should have any real say as to how it should look overall; however, "opinions," "feedback" or whatever you want to call it is certainly not without some merit. I can't speak for the man, but I'd like...
Top Bottom