Recent content by wavebend

+
  1. W

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

Yeah, high settings with Ubersmaping+HairWorks enabled. Don't think we can expect much better at this point. :( ---------- Updated at 01:20 AM ---------- This looks EXACTLY like Dragon Age Inquisition. I'm serious. Can post a comparison pic if you want
  2. W

The Witcher 3 Modding

ETA of modding tools for TW3? (RedKit) When can we expect CDPR to release the official modding tools for TW3? Thanks.
  3. W

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

Feels great to have some haters Nah. I think I'm done here ---------- Updated at 11:26 PM ---------- If you really want my perspective, here's what I would've done instead: 1. Reveal the plans for the upcoming expansions pre-release. Don't bundle them with the main game. 2. Release the main...
  4. W

If a pre-order bundle which includes the main game with DLCs to be released in 2016 when the game isn't even out yet doesn't look like a red flag to you, then I don't know what would. I've followed their statements/intents about paid DLC, and while I know what their stance is (again, just PR...
  5. W

Ultra settings not being shown until release - is this true?

Everything CDPR has been doing so far is PR. I don't understand why they can't get someone to sit down and take 1 hour to address all our concerns. On Ultra: "We won't show Ultra before release. We're saving this for when you buy the game. We want to give you a bit of a slap across the face" On...
  6. W

Now that I'm back from band camp (banned camp, haha..) I've been playing Dark Souls + Dragon Age multiplayer beta for the last few days. Honestly, the graphics weren't that great on either of those, but I have to admit that gameplay > graphics anyday. It has been a while since I had that...
  7. W

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

PC high, very comparable to other games out there when you render scenes at 12K resolution (Crysis 3, for instance)
  8. W

Witcher 3 First 15 minutes gameplay!

Your premise is completely wrong. You're assuming that I know exactly how the product looks before I buy it, which isn't the case. CDPR hasn't showcased the Ultra settings yet. Therefore I did NOT "have the opportunity to see the game before [I purchase it]". And again, I'm completely fine with...
  9. W

It has nothing to do with whether or not I'll buy/enjoy the game. (I've already pre-ordered it) It's a matter of lying to your customers. We're not stupid and I take their word very seriously On a more positive note: From IGN's 20mbps 1080p video (not from the link of assets.ign.com, but...
  10. W

Hey, I understand I've stopped arguing over the downgrade because people kept showing me Marcin's statement, in which he says that the VGX graphics would be reproducible in the final release. If we do NOT get volumetric clouds, the draw distance, the vegetation density, the foliage quality and...
  11. W

A slap not to be forgotten! Note to self: next time, ask on a scale of 1 to 10000
  12. W

Very unlikely. AFAIK, no Ultra preview before release and they have their own reasons. NVidia deal or an agreement with Microsoft, I can't tell
  13. W

If Ultra/Uber settings are to make me slap myself in the face - how big will that slap be on a scale of 1-10? If you're not allowed to answer that question, then dang it.
  14. W

Beats that game on every field? I don't think he ever played BB to make such a statement. I just can't take him seriously if he really believes that
  15. W

It looks the same, not better. Griffon hunt from E3, 35 min build, january build, PAX and now this all look the same TBH. Obviously won't compare to VGX because that version of the game never existed
Top Bottom