Recent content by WildFeo

+
  1. W

Best neutral gold card to craft

If u intend to play Henselt or NR in general - take Seltkirk - this is a must have.
  2. W

Invincible Scoia'tael?

Obviously, a deck with 2 wardancers :)
  3. W

[HC]: Removal rework?

I think the problem is that most of the engines are weak and the only profitable strategy is to play "here and now" cards, which provide straight value with no risk. I mean, come on, look at the most cards with delayed value, they are just pathetic. Most of them can be removed by plain Alzur...
  4. W

Cursed Northern Realms

How do you put first Kaedweni Knight into play? Do you use reconnaissance?
  5. W

Demotivate Forfeiting Games

Sorry, but your chess analogy is so arguable. Chess is more about skill. If you lose a chess game, you can't blame someone except yourself, your opponent played better, that's it, no RNG aspects (well, actually there is one, whether you play black or white, but chess tournaments imply several...
  6. W

Is Wardancer A Problem?

Hold on, I am writing down: 1) Simply overpower Brouver for 20-30 points 2) Pass 3) Gain the win 4) Hope they don't drop wardancer R2 Okay got it, thanks.
  7. W

Is Wardancer A Problem?

Haha. Literally reading this topic and playing against ST deck in ranked. I have blue coin, my opponent drops 2 wardancers, I have no spy. At this very moment I realise the game is lost. Consider me toxic, but one should be totally naive/blind/retarted to think this is a normal game state.
  8. W

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

Always giving gg. Costs me 1 click and <1 sec, what's the big deal.
  9. W

Is Wardancer A Problem?

So, assuring a CA advantage is literally all it does? Isn't it a bit too much for a bronze?
  10. W

Is Wardancer A Problem?

Definitely a problem, especially in current game state. Bronze cards should not affect CA.
  11. W

Biggest Power Swing With One Card?

Cahir (1) -> Calveit (11, madraked before) -> Vilgefortz (9 - 1) -> Vicovaro Novice (2) -> Ointment -> Vicovaro Novice (2) -> Ointment -> Vicovaro Novice (2) -> Ointment -> Witcher (~14-15) + triggered Roach. ~40-41pts play.
  12. W

Vran needs a STR buff

Welcome aboard, we have some good engine cards for u. (like Kaedweni Revenant, haha)
  13. W

Something to solve dry pass?

How is that fair? Let's say I won R1 1 card down, and my opponent draws another card? So now I am 2 cards down?
  14. W

Silver Spy suggestion - Require Blue Coin to Enable Spy Play

True, didn't consider that
  15. W

Silver Spy suggestion - Require Blue Coin to Enable Spy Play

I'd say just boost the spies up to 16-17 or even more and make them gold. Eliminates the tutoring of spies through Brouver, Hym, Alzur and etc and forces you to pay for CA with a gold slot. I really believe CA should not be gained by silver card. And that relates to wardancer as well, which in...
Top Bottom