Recent content by winstar

+
  1. W

[Act V] 5 striga quest (spoilers)

Ah! Okay :) Thanks a lot for both of you.
  2. W

[Act V] 5 striga quest (spoilers)

This is an old topic, but I really think there´s no reason to start a new one.. so:When the Striga comes? There were two sarcophagus in the crypt.. or do I remember wrong? Which one is the right one?I went to a room where this sarcophagus was at dusk and waited there until night came, but no...
  3. W

[Act V] Armour

Heey hey. I´d like to have an answer to one of my questions! :)I´m in act 5 at the moment (obvious maybe if I write here..) and I´m now in the Striga´s crypt. I found the elven.. stuff for the armour.But the same time I have another quest that I have to complete in the crypt: kill the...
  4. W

[ACT III] The Kikimore queen and her cave

Oh, I´m so excited when I rea this post :o ;DI´d want someone to tell me, when does this battle with Kikimore Queen and the others come? Sounds difficult !Someone here said that The Queen is fast, but in witcher wiki it said she´s slow? Which one is correct?"Kikimore queen moves very slowly -...
  5. W

[ACT III] Following the Thread

No that isn´t my concern :P I only dislike wandering in the swamps because I always get killed ;D Mostly because of the kikimore things and the plants I´ve already complained about.But thanks for the answer!
  6. W

My Geralt is a Rising Witcher as well but I managed to kill the salamanders in the sewers. I had swallow and Tawny owl, so I used some magic stuff as well. They´re very helpful!Some of the salamanders are a bit harder to kill, I noticed.. But with swallow I managed.So if I´m on the same level as...
  7. W

[ACT II] Complete Walkthrough of Vizima Confidential

To you :) mikaldhuber
  8. W

So when I go to the swamps to complete this quest and so, I don´t have search any hideouts in the swamps or do I?
  9. W

Why so evil tone ?I didnt say losing this quest is bad thing. ::)
  10. W

I have met Leuvaarden and there were no option about the reward from slaying drowned dead. So I guess it´s not possible anymore to get payment from him :)
  11. W

Will there be ever a useable inventory?

I´d like to ask something about the personal inventory. I think it´s ok to ask here because you guys have already discussed about invetories and so on! When I have like books or some sort of.. scrolls (?) in my inventory and I have already read them, is it ok to throw them away (or sell) if I...
  12. W

[ACT III] Alvin to Triss, or Shani?

Does it change the .. plot (?) of the game whether you choose Triss or Shani? I mean.. does the game have something different if you take Alvin for example to Shani?I gave Alvin to Triss, though, I didn´t know why :PBut I guess because Triss saved Geralt and Triss might have more powers to...
  13. W

[ACT III] Beauty and the Beast - Virgin's Tears

Wow. I´m stupid, I did not know that :D When I went to the tower btw, it weren´t open anymore. I couldn´t click the door or anything.Is it normal?
  14. W

[ACT III] Beauty and the Beast - Virgin's Tears

I´d like to know is this quest ( Beauty and the Beast) important? I mean do I have to solve it to continue whole game and so..?Btw, when I read my quests list and checked what quests I still have to do and so, there were the Tower thing still " You can now enter the tower" and then there says...
  15. W

Oh I meant that I already have the ten wolf pelts and killed the drowners, but I didn´t collect my reward and so on.But now I collected my reward from Jean-Pierre (so he was still in the swamps! ) but Leuvardeen is still there, but I dunno whether I can get money from him anymore.Maybe later...
Top Bottom