Recent content by Witzzard

+
  1. Witzzard

The reason why the cyberpunk story I felt was not fun.

As i wrote, Cyberpunk might simply not my preferred genre. And that hasn't got anything to do with heroes journey or exploring the human condition - by the way, if i'm not mistaken all exploration of human behaviour and it's reasons is the exploration of the human condition. It's just not focues...
  2. Witzzard

New Story DLC

I'd be fine with almost everything. As for me more important than V or Johnny is seeing more of the excellent world CDPR has built after Pondsmiths ideas. What i'd hope for though, would be that it's not just more gigs and sidestories which don't develop characters and is just stuff to do, but...
  3. Witzzard

Well you'll get phone messages from other characters afterwards. Which send, imo, a pretty clear message agains taking that step. Or am i misreading you, in that you mean if that's the sole non hurting option?
  4. Witzzard

V stand for Vessel both for us in the game world and for Silverhand and possibly for a vessel of change ;) Personally i more feel as if the philosophical undertones don't align to well. Death is inevitable and Zen aren't topics all to new. Neither is the whole idea of transhumanism and...
  5. Witzzard

I didn't like Jackie Welles [Spoilers]

As character i found him okay. His role to introduce you to the whole street-level door kicking aciton also worked well for me. But with the Hotel job he's written to somewhat go against the players perception of stuff - i mean he represents the whole idea of becoming legend, even though early...
  6. Witzzard

I wish this game had character save partitions.

As someone making an overusage of save files, i'd also like to have an easy way to delete several saves at once without having to search on my harddrive or some such.
  7. Witzzard

Radiant or Randomly Generated Repeatable Missions

Well some stuff feels more fitting in a setting like Night City, than in Skyrim or Fallout 4. Solely because Night City actually feels crowded and rotten to the bones. So while it feels quite wierd that every other day some specific caves, forts or settlements get repopulated by bandits/slavers...
  8. Witzzard

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

With the Johnny/V unifying you can reach a 100% as far as i remember. You might have to take some specific answers during the (side) missions (as some seemingly subtract from it), do Johnnys Fun drive missions, do the secret ending and then hand over the body to Johnny. -edit- if you meant that...
  9. Witzzard

Personally i wouldn't have recognized sound effects missing, at least not in that ending. V began to sing, something i'd be interested to hear if those songs were also dubbed. And during the camera pan the Fade away started. But again background sound is darn important if that game misses that...
  10. Witzzard

[SPOILERS] Cats, Pyramids and Egyptian symbolism ?

For me it would be no question if it's serendipity or not. The question for me would if someone was shopping around on wikipedia and throwing those thins like mud at the wall looking what would stuck to it... devoid of actual finesse - so to say. Gotta repeat again - one might question if the...
  11. Witzzard

No... you also got background music/sounds and the specific visuals. People often underestimate how powerful the right sound clues are seemingly. But sure, there are some feelings harder to induce in people and a cheap short is showing faces. In regards to all the 3rd person - it's completly...
  12. Witzzard

Well in regards to the existential nihilism and even Paradise, it's a very western philosophical view on a game which uses quite a lot of buddhism, while leading up towards any decision. As one example to add to how different lenses: When you watch again how the two monks, you can save, talk...
  13. Witzzard

Well the book leaves it open if he could simply have reconnected the body. But it's definately written differently than how it was shown in the game itself. Then again Never Fade Aways as story/Plot hook seems to hold one of the most positive view on what soulkiller does with netrunners, though...
  14. Witzzard

The CP2020 rulebook (v2) tells you it wasn't Johnny. Johnnys crew blasted an explosive which made one of the Arasaka people stumble and disconnect Alts Deck from the mainframe and therefore her.
  15. Witzzard

Yes it sad that we can't choose quite different reactions and try to come up with an own agenda for choosing how to tackle the end really. But i think you're a bit off-point on the Mikoshi/Arasaka angle. Mikoshi holds Engrams from people killed by Soulkiller. Therefore also including people...
Top Bottom