Recent content by Wolven_Essence

+
  1. W

Greatest of all time?

Different people are gonna have different opinions on this. The game has it's flaws, but then so does every game. For me personally, yes, this game has become my all time favorite game, replacing 'The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess'.
  2. W

Broken combat & levelling balance nearly ruins this game...

I didn't feel discouraged to explore at all. I was actually excited at the prospect of running into things that would be able to destroy me if I wasn't ready. I never had a problem with the exp system. I was able to complete all quests in time, and if some of them were easy by the time I got...
  3. W

Difficulty Switch

Sadly not. I didn't catch it early enough and my save and all my autosaves are after the fact.
  4. W

Difficulty Switch

I am guessing by the lack of responses...that I am gonna have to start it all over....crap.
  5. W

Call on HBO/Starz/Netflix to create a "Witcher" television series

I don't think that I would want to see this done unless it was completely CG, with the same level of quality that was put into the trailers.
  6. W

Difficulty Switch

Difficulty Switch On XBox One I started a Death March play through, got all the way up to Skellige, and for no reason that I can figure out, the game's difficulty switched all the way to 'Just the Story'. What the heck happened, and am I completely screwed on the achievement to finish the game...
  7. W

Explaining Yennefer's behaviour in the game (with a canon Geralt as partner)

Oh I intend to keep reading, it was a good book. I just don't get his attraction to her yet. ---------- Updated at 12:10 AM ---------- Well there is one redeeming thing going for her that I just now thought of, but it doesn't come about during Geralt's first meeting with her, but during...
  8. W

Explaining Yennefer's behaviour in the game (with a canon Geralt as partner)

Maybe it is because thus far I have only read the first book, but I really don't get all the love Yennefer receives yet. I mean, what she does to him in the first book would make me want to strangle her, not fall in love with her. Maybe I will get it when I read the rest of the books, but...
  9. W

Anyone Notice that when Geralt Plays Gwent...

Anyone Notice that when Geralt Plays Gwent... That he almost seems embarrassed to be asking about it sometimes? He kinda hangs his head almost like he's thinking...'Yeah I'm a Witcher and I should be looking for my daughter and killing monsters but...I can't get enough of this damned game!"...
  10. W

Bloody Baron in DLC?

Your probably right, but I hope your not. :P ---------- Updated at 12:52 PM ---------- I would be cool with that. I just wanna know what happens with him and Anna. I don't need to know, because as another said his story arch is quite conclusive, but a reference would be cool.
  11. W

Optional Romantic Encounters which SHOULD have existed

Keira Metz. An actual romance rather than just the one night they get, if you go that route. Yeah, she's self centered, greedy and all that, but she's quite up front about it at least. Also Tomira, she was cute as hell. Would also have been neat to get a scene with one of the succubi. I...
  12. W

Bloody Baron in DLC?

Bloody Baron in DLC? Anyone think that they might put a little bit more about the Bloody Baron in one of the DLCs? That is of course if you make the right choices and he lives. Something where he finds the healer, but stuff happens, and Geralt happens to be in the right place at the right...
  13. W

[ARTICLE] Do Open Worlds Do More Harm Than Good?

I think that open world games are either fantastic, as in 'The Witcher 3', or bad, as in 'Dragon Age: Inquisition'. There really is not much middle ground. As long as there is a good variety of things to do, I adore open world games and I always will. TW3 nails it in my opinion. Yeah, there...
  14. W

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Thank's for the kind words, and the welcome. I recently read the first book in the series and I enjoyed it a lot, will get around to reading the rest. I was impressed in how well they captured the tone of the book in the game, as well in how well they captured the character of Geralt in the...
Top Bottom