Recent content by Wothan_

+
  1. Wothan_

FP VS TP - perspective matters

I just came to peace with the first person deal I prefer third person but, well, bummers, I am convinced now why they did first. I am kinda bummed that cdpr couldnt even crop 30 seconds of a 50 min gameplay video to show players tho.
  2. Wothan_

The lack of direct information CDPR is providing us isnt helping either, historically journalist opinion matters little to the vocal non-casual player. I know CDPR assumed this stance when debuting TW3 but they have a bigger fanbase and expectations on them now, situations change and I really...
  3. Wothan_

Nope Neither should really be motivated opinions
  4. Wothan_

In Defense of the First Person Perspective

Preferences dont really need justification. Its subjective
  5. Wothan_

Obviously people that complain in this thread are attracted to other aspects of the game want what its best for them as a whole. This burned land of "love it or leave it" attitude is never healthy in any aspect of life
  6. Wothan_

any and all criticism that comes from the forums should be made invali then?
  7. Wothan_

I dont see the point of trying to dismiss people's opinion as being the "vocal minority" opinion. Specially when no evidence is presented Theoretically, any opinion that you disagree with can be a vocal minority opinion since you will never have the population opinion to base the claim
  8. Wothan_

I dont judge the change to FPP and only deal with my own preference. Why you believe its a good change? Good faith for CDPR? Asking everyone to have such good faith on them against their own personal bias is too much without any gameplay to speak of
  9. Wothan_

Pointing out how 800 people dont represent a population is redundant You will never have the opinion of the entire population , this is why samples are taken, this is polling 101 History has shown that ignoring criticism because of a perceived "vocal minority" without any hint of an evidence...
  10. Wothan_

I cant shake the feeling that if they released gameplay concerns would not be as high. Oh well, until gamescom we will have this debate. It also speaks highly of how little regard the average player have for journalist opinion.
  11. Wothan_

Indeed, I don't believe the FPP can be changed at this point. I just want to be shown that FPP really improved the experience at the cost of savoring character customization and diverse and flashy melee combat at a Cyberpunk 2020 adaptation , since only gameplay could answer that question, I...
  12. Wothan_

Well, technically you could walk with your avatar on stations. But yeah, customization will be there, but you won't see it most of the time, based on experience on previous RPGs, the most exposure you gonna have to your avatar will be through the Inventory menu. Implementing Cybernetics in the...
  13. Wothan_

The true redneck experience
  14. Wothan_

A part of the complaints is born out of fear for the melee combat. Most of those fears are well founded since, well , we don't have a clue how its gonna look. The same for the people that fear motion sickness, we don't know how shaky the camera will be and so on. Lack of information promotes...
  15. Wothan_

Building Your Character Thread

I will just create a stoic type, the closest I can to be a bona fide Judge Dredd with the tools I have available.
Top Bottom