Recent content by Wunderboy74

+
  1. W

Just can't be played!!

Had my game crash right after cdpr screen. Had to uninstall and reinstall the game. Check to make sure your nvidia driver is up to date. Use amd but had a driver update as well.
  2. W

Game crashing

SIgh, cdpr splash screen and crash. Removed mods, removed reshade, validated files, updated amd drivers. Crash over and over. God dammit cdpr
  3. W

A mod discovers inaccessible areas of Cyberpunk 2077

Yeah, what is the point of a video showing us something we have played? Why not a video showing us acutal proof?
  4. W

[ VOTE NOW! ]By March 2021, you expect... [ VOTE NOW! ]

I expect them to be on the path strong to making 2077 a masterpiece that is talked about and enjoyed for years just as they have done in the past. I got witcher 3 on release, and had alot of bugs and problems up unitl the bloody baron where i hit a game stoping bug. Shelved until both dlcs...
  5. W

[MINOR GIG SPOILER] Watson Ripperdoc Charles Buck Should Be Reworked

You mean you have to pay attention to the narratives make choices, and live with the consequences in a rpg? How dare you cdpr, how dare you?! *sarcasm off*
  6. W

places of powers broken?

Having the same problem here. The igni shrine near the mill does nothing, as well as the yrden shrine that is guarded by a bear......
Top Bottom