Recent content by Wurger

+
  1. W

The Inevitable Enhanced Edition

Give Radovid a psychology therapy. More Triss. Removal of the level system. Rebalance the stats and items system across the board. More effects from TW2's decisions. Better AI. Proper justice system. And most important of all, a proper "after the end" world.
  2. W

Sheala de Tancarville

Well I guess not everybody can go out with a bang, otherwise it'd be cliche.
  3. W

Where do we go from here (or Witcher 4: Revenge of the Swallow)

There's nothing stopping a game from having both good gameplay and good story. The Witcher 3 could have both, instead they botched the story aspect (and the gameplay to some degree).
  4. W

Loading Screen Voice Actor

I'd like to think that Dandelion's voice when he's grown old and matured, I'd not be able to stand to play the game if I had to hear his actual in game voice over and over again.
  5. W

What disappointed you about this game?

And I'm disappointed in fanboys who defend the game blindly and bitch about "complainers" who try to get the game improved. Don't like what you see in the community? You can kindly bugger off. If the community made your gaming experience in a fucking single player game feel poorer then perhaps...
  6. W

A living world? TW3 gripes (spoilers ofc).

Yeah, now tell me what TW3's world has something that Skyrim doesn't have? Non story related. Size? Aestheistic? You criticized, but didn't give anything to support that TW3's world is superior to Skyrim. Oh and I forgot to mention, Skyrim's AI actually have something that resemble human...
  7. W

A living world? TW3 gripes (spoilers ofc).

At least NPCs in Skyrim aren't complete clone of each other, and regarding the amount of people, there's this thing called "hardware limitation". Had TW3 been constrained by the pathetic amount of memory the PS3 and Xbox 360 had it'd not have such large amount of (backdrop) NPCs, look at TW2...
  8. W

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

The lack of effects of TW2 ending, especially for those who followed Iorveth's path like me, on TW3 is frankly insulting TBH. Everything you did was for nothing, it's a huge slap to the face.
  9. W

Sigh lost all motivation.... [spoilers]

You, just got exactly what you deserved.
  10. W

Is it just me, or is Yen... [Spoilers}

Yeah, except the game still treated Geralt and Yen as a couple after you've broke up with her.
  11. W

Again, the difference was that Morrigan was not forced on the players, unlike Yen.
  12. W

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/why-the-witcher-3-is-the-end-of-geralt-s-story/1100-6426985/
  13. W

Possible Sequels

Ciri? She's a too OP, plus her personality is a rather boring imo. I'd actually like a player-made character that can define their own personality.
  14. W

There'll be more Witcher game, just not with Geralt as the protagonist.
  15. W

TW3 is to be the last Witcher game with Geralt as the main character.
Top Bottom