Recent content by xandrmoro

+
  1. X

NG spy decks are stupidly good, NR is slowly getting the stick up the [bum]

Well, NR just kept beating me six(!) times in a row rendering me completely unable to do anything with that ridiculous tempo swings like 3x siege supports into 3x flanking infantries.
  2. X

NG spy decks are stupidly good, NR is slowly getting the stick up the [bum]

Aren't you speaking about that ridiculous milla'taels able to literally choose cards from the deck? And back to spy NG - they are more like easy 2-0 with 30+ ahead each round for my reveal deck here at 4k. They are absolutely no OP, especially comparing to decks like...
  3. X

Cost of deck efficiency and other observations.

Well, today I had two games in a row that changed my mind about assassins. I havnt seen problem with them, but oh boy. First game I was playing against spy and he keeped ressurecting them again and again and again, resulting in 7(!) assassins, unconditionally killing my mangonels and golds...
  4. X

Cost of deck efficiency and other observations.

You're wrong. Well, it might be not fun for you, but it is fun for me - and vice versa, I feel boring that dumb weather spam monsters are into. This game is really about many different playstyles.
  5. X

Struggling to reach rank 20

And what if I don't want to play anything else but NG? I already have 3 different stable decks and 1-2 experimental (all handmade, netdecking is boring), but other factions just don't inspire me to play them.
  6. X

The Mulligan System Explained

RidiculousName oh, thank you, wasn't able to find it somewhy. Explanation in the OP is great, raised my winrate from 60% to 80% :p
  7. X

The Mulligan System Explained

Not sure where to post this rant, since I'm yet unable to create topics, so probably it may be here. What the hell is wrong with start-of-the-round mulligan mechanics? Seems like its not shuffling a card into the deck, but simply puts them on top of the deck. Lets say, I'm playing reveal NG...
  8. X

Cantarella is OP !

If Cantarella is OP, how should we call Dijksta, pulling out TWO damn buffed ultra-synergised bronzes for 20-25+ points total?
Top Bottom