Recent content by yabab

+
  1. yabab

Ridicilous attribute requirement scaling (body 17 at level 30) forces missions to be soft-locked

It's not ridiculous, some paths are not available to your character. It's a common feature for RPG's to gate sections to certain character archetypes. This has been done since D&D in the 70's.
  2. yabab

Ridicilous attribute requirement scaling (body 17 at level 30) forces missions to be soft-locked

The only thing they need to fix is the money scaling, which is full of bugs. The rest is fine. That door is designed to be used by a Body build, all other builds should look for the window. The game is part immersive sim, anyway. If they remove that aspect, it would severly weaken the game...
  3. yabab

Cyberpunk 2 will have to be smaller

It needs to be the same size, but the Unreal Engine 5 change will challenge that. Fingers crossed they make it.
  4. yabab

Cyberpunk 2077 2.1 patch. Bug with the "sonic shock" script.

They likely won't do anything regardless, they already moved the needle in terms of public perception and multiple devs have spoken that it is time to leave the game behind and focus on Orion, the sequel.
  5. yabab

remove Cyberware capacity RNG

Nah, most got halfway... Still enough to get a build going and finish the game on Very Hard. But I never got fully kitted out with contraband cyberware. Got to full Armor a couple of times, but that seems to be calculated differenty.
  6. yabab

remove Cyberware capacity RNG

My problem with them are these: The patch notes specifically says they should drop correctly. Why? Probably because CDPR knows they aren't dropping correctly for saves upgraded to 2.1. They're only dropping correctly for fresh saves created at 2.1; The fact CDPR are repeating the same fucking...
  7. yabab

2.1 Bugs Make This Update Unenjoyable To Play

To prevent NPC's from despawning, turn on the Mini map and toggle Crowds on Mini map.
  8. yabab

How hard is it to fight Smasher using Melee?

Bullet Deflection and Leap should solve your ranged concerns. But Smasher will adapt to you. He can fight in Melee, Ranged or Hacking. I think Stealth is the only approach that got fucked...
  9. yabab

Homing and sticky grenades post 2.0/Phantom Liberty

Ha, that's modern software development for ya.
  10. yabab

Homing and sticky grenades post 2.0/Phantom Liberty

Yeah, lots of cool shit like this were axed in 2.0. Removing scopes from Snipers is another thing that really pissed me off...
  11. yabab

2.1 Bug - No NPC and no Cars in the Streets

They need to patch the entire game...
  12. yabab

What do we think of the patch?

So many new bugs introduced, this shouldn't be happening 3 years in. Honestly, I think they should just call it quits and let the community work on an unnofficial patch for the remaining bugs... They'll just keep fixing 3 things and breaking another 5 with every patch. Has been like this the...
  13. yabab

BUGS after Patch 2.1

I thought this was a specific location bug, but I think I have stumbled upon the same thing. God damn, for the first time I think I might downgrade back to v2.02...
  14. yabab

BUGS after Patch 2.1

I'm just mad some simple fucking bugs are still not fixed, like the walking toggle on K&M.
  15. yabab

Update 2.1 Patch Notes

Is the walking toggle fixed for PC when entering safe areas?
Top Bottom