Recent content by yank33

+
  1. Y

When will the lies end ?

When will the lies end ? So Marcin as we all now know has been lying to us. He said his console developers were voodoo shamans and that each patch would increase performance. It did not, and after the release of the new patch its woefully obvioius we will not get a working game. We al kknow we...
  2. Y

Playstation 4 Framerate topic

i guess ill just use my tax refund to join the GLORIOUS PC Master race then play it on ultra on my new 4k monitor :comeatmebro:
  3. Y

When can we expect the next patch?

According to all the fanboys on the forum there is no way you can pull off a graphically ambitious game like the witcher and expect a stable frame rate. But then again it is batman.
  4. Y

Got us good

5. Y

once again ignoring the PS4 frame rate issue, the PS4 version is running as intended in their eyes, that's why he doesn't reply.
  6. Y

Got us good

i shouldnt have to pray for a good weather in a game to maintain a stable frame rate. certain missions that take place during rain and or fog take a huge fps hit. I know other players just meditate untill weather gets better but no one should have to do this. ---------- Updated at 08:41 PM...
  7. Y

Got us good

Got us good Lets face it PS4 owners Marcin got us good. And its kind of our fault as well .I mean its been stated time and time again CDPR are a PC game company, xbone users were pretty much guaranteed support. But Marcin you crafty devil you, I finally get what youre saying.
  8. Y

Patch ps4 1.04 downgrade...

So everyone posting videos and evidence is a Liar? Knew I shouldn't have trusted you forum types.
  9. Y

Patch ps4 1.04 downgrade...

someone let kotaku know they love this stuff
  10. Y

Sony Certification takes a minimum of 5 days, and then the store only updates on tues (in 'murica anyways). So even if they finish it this weekend they still have to wait till it passes cert,and by then tues will have passed. Unless the devs pay extra to release patches early (see COD because...
  11. Y

Custom Soundtrack ?

Custom Soundtrack ? The soundtrack is great, fantastic even. But something in me just wants to slay demons & monsters to copious amount of power metal.
  12. Y

Why are people crying about the patch so much?

cant get a refund on a console game once its been opened genius
  13. Y

Reviewers Bought ?

even the witcher 2 on 360 wasnt this bad and i loved that one
  14. Y

Reviewers Bought ?

Reviewers Bought ? Thats the only reason I can can come up with that reviewers would not have mentioned the horrible horrible frame rate. So CD PROJECT how much does a good review cost these days. Even after the patch game is downright unplayable.
  15. Y

Massive console lag

Massive console lag Pretty much makes the game unplayable, getting killed because you cant adjust to random 20+ fps frame drops is annoying.Did everyone on consoles screwed ?
Top Bottom