Recent content by Zjiin

+
  1. Z

HOMECOMING: What we know so far

Never said they are OP. Just that weather is the games worst mechanic. Its been a constant balance and design problem in the game and has always been a tediously unfun mechanic. Weather imo hasnt ever done anything for Gwent other than cause problems and i severely doubt thats going to change...
  2. Z

HOMECOMING: What we know so far

Disappointed that Weather will still be similar to current. I knew hoping for complete removal was unlikely but had hoped to see it get a massive overhaul at least. Still the worst feature of the game by far.
  3. Z

What to expect from Gwent Homecoming balancing?

Id wager the current number of active players is dropping rapidly. Ive not touched rank apart from 1 briefly session to finish dailies at all this season and i've dropped maybe 5000 places in about a week. And im still sub-2k mmr this season. Says alot. The real question would be how many are...
  4. Z

What to expect from Gwent Homecoming balancing?

Dont expect much. That why you dont get your hopes up and end up disappointed when it doesnt happen. Im personally expecting very, very little from Homecoming - Both for the above reason and that the same people that thought MidWinter was a good idea are still running the show.
  5. Z

Will You Keep Playing?

Depends how much the upcoming balance patch does to fix the shitshow that the game currently is. This meta is already unbelivably boring and stale and thats with me playing 4-5 games a week now. Ill probably check in on Homecoming when it drops, But alas I no longer have any faith in CDPR...
  6. Z

Decided to quit

As someone whose played mostly alchemy i can tell you for a fact that deck is no less guilty than the rest. That deck is being carried because of a INCREDIBLY broken bronze card that can be spam res'd. Its a glorified point spam deck in much the same way Bears are just its point are in removal...
  7. Z

Decided to quit

Thats more a symptom of the game being horribly designed and dumbed down to the point where nothing but point spam is truly viable. Thats more why people are complaining.
  8. Z

New Golds.

For anyone who says Gwent doesnt need new designers. Look at these cards. Cards that are either total trash or game winning is a sign of truly awful design.
  9. Z

2018 the end of Gwent?

Its more than fair to compare to the 2 games it'll be directly competing with (bare in mind i use compete lightly there, as i dont think Gwent has much hope against either frankly.) Yes, we dont know much about Artifact but we do know Valve has a track record of being far, far better at...
  10. Z

2018 the end of Gwent?

Beta doesnt mean alot after 14 months, the game having a fully backed tournament scene and a fully working, fleshed out cash shop with offers. This game is a beta in absoloutely no way other than the "its a beta" excuse being thrown around for why the game is in such a horrendous state.
  11. Z

2018 the end of Gwent?

This, minus the create bit, has been being said for over a year now and the game has got WORSE. CDPR havent learnt a single thing from their mistakes and keep doing the exact same mistakes.. CDPR has ran out of goodwill in the community. Constant incompetence tends to do that. Theres no plan...
  12. Z

Do you often buy kegs with real money?

Nope. Havent bough a keg for atleast half a year. Turns out thats probably the right call as i genuinley dont think Gwent will survive 2018 anymore.
  13. Z

So Sick Of Point Spam, It's Unreal

Just wait for MTG: Arena beta codes to be sent out or Artifact if your willing to wait more. Gwent is standing on legs wobblier than a drunks at 4am. With how poor the design and balance team is, I genuinley dont think Gwent will make it to the end of 2018. They've ripped all the unique flavour...
  14. Z

Why Veterans are still a support?

That doesnt mean their bad. Just means they cant vomit enough points onto the board at once to see play in this godawful design period. Most engine based decks arent seeing any form of play as they cant vomit out 15+ points a card.
  15. Z

Is it just me or the diversity is great again?

Just you. Diversity is crap. Again. Which to be fair is expected when a patch did nothing to address the actual problems and instead just put a smiley band-aid on them.
Top Bottom