Recent content by zorgy

+
  1. Z

Metropolis joins CD Projekt Group

Congrats !!!!!The famous Japanese game designer, Masaya Matsuura said :" Go forth, and do weird and difficult things!""The Witcher is our debut. I promise that we won’t rest on our laurels. I believe that The Witcher is just the beginning of CD Projekt making the highest quality games — games...
  2. Z

The Witcher – over 600,000 copies sold!

I read somewhere.......here maybe? that CDPR was looking for a programmer.....specialized in console s**t stuff ;).So I think that CDPR will announce the release of The Witcher on the wii for late spring. I never tried the wii !!!! I am a PC player, but the portability of The Witcher to the wii...
  3. Z

How old are you ?

"...Funny how a game can bring ppl form all walks of life as well as age..."As I was saying it in a previous thread (I am 52)....We used to be kids, we are still kids & we will remain kids till our last breath...
  4. Z

How old are you ?

"....I think we have a 60 yr old here if Im wrong then you got us beat..." Yup & it is a female folks a Granny ;) she is 64.....
  5. Z

Patch 1.2 available!

Thx CDPROJEKTRED.Dont give up & keep on doing it...........Happy festival to all.Peace on Earth
  6. Z

How old are you ?

"...I didn't even imagine that people 40+ plays games. Lol..."Never forget young Padawan :o that we used to be kids, we are still kids & that we will remain kids....
  7. Z

The Witcher stays on top!

Hi all,Thx for the patch 1.2 that I just downloaded. I gonna start my second life in Geralt's body ::) in difficult mode this time & by making opposite choices....Happy festival to all.Peace on Earth.
  8. Z

Sorry to have troubled some of you. The Witcher is a game no? It is just a misunderstanding : I was speaking of a SMALL country on a GAME INDUSTRY BASIS. Please note that I amended my previous post.From Wikipedia:"...Over the past millennium, the territory ruled by Poland has shifted and varied...
  9. Z

How old are you ?

I am 51 & I love The Witcher. I am from the pinball generation folks....do you understand????? I have been introduced to video games by my kids who are Final Fantasy addicts....My first vdeo game was Morrowind, then KOTOR + DEUS EX (one of my favourites, I install it once a year : brilliant) +...
  10. Z

Something for the alcoholic in us all.

I only got DRUNK ONE time in my whole life, I am 51, French and I don't use ALCOHOL to get stoned......for that I smoke or I snore :oI like good wine + Champagne + Cognac for the taste first...then for the effect especially Champagne...but I hate to get drunk I cannot handle it...thats it.While...
  11. Z

Where are you from ?

From Paris, France ::)The Witcher is the best RPG made on EARTH.
  12. Z

I am french and a RPG fan who has been playing Morrowind for hundreds of hours + Deus Ex + NOFL2 + KOTOR + Fable + Arcanum + The Nomad Soul....and I must say that The Witcher is simply the best RPG made on EARTH.Congrats to you UNKOWN devs from a big Europe country, you did a great job & I am...
Top Bottom