How old are you ?

+
I didn't even imagine that people 40+ plays games. Lol.Dunno if i'm the youngest here... But I'm 14 :S

"...I didn't even imagine that people 40+ plays games. Lol..."Never forget young Padawan :eek: that we used to be kids, we are still kids & that we will remain kids....

Zorgy said:
"...I didn't even imagine that people 40+ plays games. Lol..."Never forget young Padawan :eek: that we used to be kids, we are still kids & that we will remain kids....
Tha is so True ;)one can grow up but still be a kid growing up dose not mean growing old and siting on a rocker talkiing about the old days Well we do talk about the old days when it comes to the game we played :D like Pong and all those others :D :D

Rhian said:
Anyone played games like "Hexen" (the jumping pumkin) and "AttickAttack" (sorry if the last name is written incorrectly, I was 5 when I played that lol) ?
I think you're talking about "Atic Atac" by Ultimate Play The Game - it was one of the first games I ever played ;-)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atic_Atac

Tha is so True one can grow up but still be a kid growing up dose not mean growing old and siting on a rocker talkiing about the old days Well we do talk about the old days when it comes to the game we played like Pong and all those others
You know what you have to do?Record your voice, say "Don't get snappy at me mister!" and post it.If you do that, I will donate my gorgeous hair.

You know what you have to do?Record your voice, say "Don't get snappy at me mister!" and post it.If you do that, I will donate my gorgeous hair.
Well knowing me I would be using a lot of four letter words in that statement :D :DAnd bedside I still have my long hair has a few greys in there but still have it :D :D

Im 30 Years old and have been gaming for over 20 years the first gaming machines we had at home and that i used were the good ol Atari 2600 and commodore 64 computer the first game i ever played was probably space invaders on the Atari 2600 lol.

Cryme said:
I got ya all beat. I`m 57 and have been gaming since 1979.
I think we have a 60 yr old here if Im wrong then you got us beat ;)But your still in the top ten of old timer gamers times :)And I dont mind runing a 3rd :)

"....I think we have a 60 yr old here if Im wrong then you got us beat..." Yup & it is a female folks a Granny ;) she is 64.....

I'm 45Hesitated to post here but I see there are other geezers ;D who are die hard gamers too. Game graphics have come a long ways. But can more game developers make more interesting COMPUTER games, without bugs?

Top Bottom