Search results

+
  1. D

Witcher - the movie - details released

Her voice is amazing, but she just looks way too old already. Her time to portray beautiful sorceresses has passed. Absolutely someone who isn't as muscular as the one that you offer.
  2. D

Worst looking armor you've found?

Lots of armors look ok as just armors. Thing is that we're talking about armor for a witcher. Therefor any armor including heraldry of any army is out of the question, just like any heavy plated armor.
  3. D

If you were playing as a knight or a foot-soldier, then yes, TW3 would have good choices. However in this game we play as a mutated assassin who relies on his speed as much as on his power, so TW2 armor was perfect. Therefore any plate-armor including stuff should be thrown away the second it's...
  4. D

Seriously saddened by ALL the armor I've so far found in the game, and still using the upgraded version of the first armor (now I' level 20 or such). It's either plate armor, which doesn't suit a witcher at all, something that looks completely stupid, or it's an armor of some faction...
  5. D

The Wind in the game

Having a dynamic weather is nice and all, but the trees and whole foliage look like they lack frames in those animations. It really looks like it should be doubled or something.
  6. D

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

This picture made me so angry... Like... How can they promise something THAT good, and then "optimize" it to this level where it looks like a ploughing parody of itself. I mean... It doesn't even look good. It probably doesn't even look MEDIUM standard compared to games that we're having now...
  7. D

Your Political Side in The Witcher 3.

Will side with anyone who is more useful at the given moment!
  8. D

map

It's just typical map of POIs with lots of details of them, meaning the scale is messed up pretty bad and you shouldn't refer to this map when thinking about scale or exact locations.
  9. D

How long do you think it will take you to beat the Witcher 3?

Since Dragon Age Inquisition took me 84 hours to complete, and that was 20 days of university-free days, I can easily tell that Witcher will take 1-2 months to complete. Especially when it comes right before exams :facepalm:
  10. D

White Hair Petition

Do cats live that long?
  11. D

White Hair Petition

Pretty sure that's the point of being a mutant in a fantasy world= not following the rules of real world's normal people. Also, Ciri's hair are supposed to be ashen, not white :comeatmebro:
  12. D

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hands-on Video

Hehe, in-game graphics look fabulous. However the UI takes a bit too much space in my opinion. And the mini-map sometimes looks like a spot on a screen, which could probably be fixed by toned down colors or transparency. Anyway, can't wait for more!
  13. D

Is the witcher wild hunt 3 collecter's edition for pc worth the money?

Let's see what CE has that SE doesn't. 1. Figurine. A pretty useless dust collector 2. Medallion. Well at least this one looks 3D (not like that abomination from TW2 Xbox CE) 3. Steelbook. Well... Who doesn't like metal boxes to keep stuff in? 4. Artbook. The only really valuable thing here...
  14. D

Witcher lore book etc

I guess you should address something like this to Andrzej Sapkowski. Because he is the one who created the lore and he is the one who actually knows what the apprentices pass to become witchers. Unless he shared this with CDPR.
  15. D

Who voices Yenefer?

No no, of course it's not Lena Headey. The voice is too deep. Though I admit that first few words do sound like Lena. As for my personal favorite... I kinda wished for Claudia Black to take Yen. But whatever they picked sounds good enough. Can't wait to hear Ciri's voice!
  16. D

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is Most Anticipated Game, new trailer released!

It's not Lena Headey guys. Voice is too deep :rly?:
  17. D

Yen's appearance. Trailer was ok
  18. D

No, god, please no. That one was an Obamination. Actually Yen in this trailer is so far the best looking Yen. Well... At least as good as the DLC one. And it's really not Lena Headey's voice.
  19. D

(Spoilers) The Witcher Trivia Game!

Please tell us she's right :D
  20. D

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Pre-order poll

Depends on where you live I guess. It took them two weeks to deliver me ASOIAF books :sad:
Top Bottom