Search results

+
  1. H

i was wondering..

i was wondering.. who's dick do I have to suck to be able to use these (and many others) pirouette dogdes/attacks while fighting with our dear Gerry https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoxDY-wnhhU :bored:
  2. H

Modkit is currently broken.

Modkit is currently broken. Hello people , the latest patch broke wcc_lite and it's impossible to uncook the files correctly. The current modkit only works with files which are older than those that comes with the patch 1.30, so i advise you to not uncook the game again. When it uncooks the...
  3. H

CDPR, can you please make me/hopefully us happy?

CDPR, can you please make me/hopefully us happy? CDPR, i beg you, can you stop using the GODDAMN... short dress on everything, please? Examples: This, This, This and This And maybe make some regular Studded, Spiked and Padded Witcher Jackets/Armors? With a bit of Chainmail? I mean the...
  4. H

Physic mesh location?

Physic mesh location? Hey guys, i need some help here. Does anyone know the location of the meshes that have a physic? I can't find them in my Uncooked Folder. (E.g the shoulder of the Mag Deira or the leather stripes of the Angrenarian Cuirass.) A clarification from a RED would be...
  5. H

Mod AI Ideas/Requests

Mod AI Ideas/Requests Do you think there's a concrete possibility to create AI mods with scriptstudio? is anyone working on them? What i'd really like is to change the Human enemies AI by increasing their radius of aggro, decreasing a bit their stamina ( they parry too much IMO, it gets...
  6. H

Alternate Combat Response

Alternate Combat Response Hey guys! First thread here in 2 years :animier: Sorry in advance for any grammar/syntax errors :unworthy: Sadly, after 200 hours of gameplay, i have to say that the feeling of the CS does not fully satisfies me. Since you REDs proved us that you listen carefully to...
Top Bottom