Search results

+
  1. R

Choice, character and consequence in roleplaying games - or how W3 could develop in the future.

Choice, character and consequence in roleplaying games - or how W3 could develop in the future. The witcher trilogy tries to takes their characters seriously, and that is one of the main reasons many of us love the games. The Achilles heal in the open world of W3 is how quests are designed so...
  2. R

Targeting... more specifically: targeting paintings in the manor.

Targeting... more specifically: targeting paintings in the manor. So, I´ve spent a couple of hours trying to fight the Wraith on the upper floor. Yes the one that disappear into the paintings only to re-emerge fully healed. Any tips on how to best interact with the paintings to interrupt the...
  3. R

Anyone else having missing gwent players at the HoS wedding?

Anyone else having missing gwent players at the HoS wedding? *Edit Never mind, verifying the install solved the problem
  4. R

Any suggestion on when to play "Hearts of stone" no spoilers please!

Any suggestion on when to play "Hearts of stone" no spoilers please! Do you think that there are any stages of the main quest that Hearts of stone should fits within. For role-playing reasons I don´t want my Geralt to ignore trying to find Ciri or help her when she might be in grave...
  5. R

Is the philippa Eilheart dialoge on Saskia still bugged?

Is the philippa Eilheart dialoge on Saskia still bugged? Geralt can ask Eilheart how Saskia is and she answers that she lost control of her. Unless Geralt is ironic in that entire scene, something is amiss as it seems the dialogue is only triggered if you freed her in Witcher 2.
  6. R

Some lessons that should or could be learned from Witcher 3

Some lessons that should or could be learned from Witcher 3 The lack of of Iorveth, Saskia and other W2 choices making themselves known in W3 highlights that the developers prioritised content in an unfortunate way. If half of the energy and work put on side quests would have been put on tying...
  7. R

Some ideas for improvement after 1st playthrough.

Some ideas for improvement after 1st playthrough. Hi everyone. This is some impromptu thoughts after my first playthrough on a W2 import save (Iorveth path, Saskia still spellbound) It will be a mix of comments on gameplay and story elements I feel need to comment on, along with some...
  8. R

Any possibility of a future patch removing repeating dialogue

Any possibility of a future patch removing repeating dialogue Unless we are talking about someone with dementia or some other mental issue, it´s just one of those small things needlessly breaks immersion.
  9. R

Some of what I, as a old RPGr and story-designer would like to see in W3

Some of what I, as a old RPGr and story-designer would like to see in W3 This is a loooong post, but as this is the last game in the Witcher trilogy, I needed to get it of my chest. Also I wanted to "share my ancient and deep wisdom" with anyone over at CDprojekt red who reads this. -A more...
  10. R

I guess Saskia declared Stennis not guilty?

I guess Saskia declared Stennis not guilty? Stennis said that only the Virgin could judge him. So, if Stennis was not lynched, but taken to the dungeons in Vergen, was he acquitted from the chargers by Saskia? Or was he simply somehow freed and smuggled out by nobles amd loyalists? What do you...
  11. R

The run-in between Roche and Iorveth

The run-in between Roche and Iorveth I am a bit puzzled. When did this happen? It seems like a plothole to me (especially on Iorveths path) and it makes the characters of Iorveth and Roche behave very strange (especially Roche from what I have seen). So the question is, should it not be patched...
  12. R

Royal blood. Would not witcher blood be better?

Royal blood. Would not witcher blood be better? So, the cure for Saskia requires royal blood because supposedly it contains resilient genes (although this does not seem that likely relative to common blood from people that come from lines of healthy and strong people). But would not Geralts...
  13. R

"-I am sorry Letho, but you went too far...

"-I am sorry Letho, but you went too far... ..I can not allow you to leave. You helped me and Yen, I am grateful for that, perhaps more then you know... But this ends here." Anyone else who was put off by their Geralt saying he would gladly kill his old comrade during the last fight? For...
  14. R

[TW2] So, I am planning on a lore coherent mod...

[TW2] So, I am planning on a lore coherent mod... ...But I do not know much about modding. What I have been doing is "piggybacking" on other peoples work that modifies the weapons and armor in the added "item" folder. My goal is to simply make a mod that stresses narrative logic (narrative...
  15. R

Anyone know what happned to Anais etc on Iorveths path?

Anyone know what happned to Anais etc on Iorveths path? There is no mention of her as far as I can recall. I really kinda miss not hearing anything about the fates of the children and their mother from Aryan. Anyone know anything?
  16. R

So who was the 4th witcher assassin?

So who was the 4th witcher assassin? I can not recall this (probably the biggest plothole in W2) being addressed in EE. Anyone? Was it perhaps one of the other two witchers from the school of the viper that Letho mentions? Where they contracted separately by Nilfgaard? Question, questions...
  17. R

Great game with room for improvement.

Great game with room for improvement. Hi folks. First post. This post might contain some light spoilers so be warned. Let me start of by expressing my appreciation for this game. Very mature and entertaining. Easily one of the best rpgs to date and overall superior to witcher 1 (which was very...
Top Bottom