Search results

+
  1. Pigius

Bugs after Patch 2.0

Firstly, I noticed that when showing loading screens in Cyberpunk 2077, there is noticeable flickering of the screen (black screen for half a second), here is the video (can be seen at 27 seconds): Secondly, during sandstorms or in sunny weather, when RTX is turned on, people’s skin begins to...
  2. Pigius

Bugs that I found in patch 2.0

Firstly, I noticed that when showing loading screens in Cyberpunk 2077, there is noticeable flickering of the screen (black screen for half a second), here is the video (can be seen at 27 seconds): Secondly, during sandstorms or in sunny weather, when RTX is turned on, people’s skin begins to...
  3. Pigius

Cyberpunk 2077 has stopped working "Cyberpunk 2077 error report"

Still, I have a slightly different problem, which I described above, the game works well and without freezes, but if you just try to exit to the main menu, the game immediately crashes with the message: “Cyberpunk 2077 error report”, by the way, my configuration is more modest than yours: RTX...
  4. Pigius

Bugs after Patch 2.0

After “Update 2.0” for Cyberpunk 2077, if you try to exit to the main menu, the game crashes to the desktop and comes out: “Cyberpunk 2077 error report” and yes, I don’t have any mods, besides reinstalling the game, changing settings and any other manipulations do not help, has anyone else...
  5. Pigius

Cyberpunk 2077 has stopped working "Cyberpunk 2077 error report"

Hello, after “Update 2.0” for Cyberpunk 2077, if you try to exit to the main menu, the game crashes to the desktop and comes out: “Cyberpunk 2077 error report” and yes, I don’t have any mods, besides reinstalling the game, changing settings and any other manipulations do not help, has anyone...
  6. Pigius

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

If I run Verify / Repair in GOG Galaxy, then 58 GB download starts, but this dont help :( Please tell me what should I do with the hard disk?
  7. Pigius

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

Guys, can anyone come across this crash? Here's what's written in CrashReporter: Registered crash info file... InternalVersion: 3.0.3217599 P4CL: 4158334 Stream: //R6.Root/R6.Patch0Hotfix2 !!!CRASHED!!! Error Reason: Assert Expression: Message: RedIO: Failed to read 2244608 bytes (read 0...
  8. Pigius

FPP only cutscenes might be a deal-breaker for me

Far Cry 5 Red Dead Redemption 2 Lol just compare the first person and third person views ... The third person looks like an expensive film, and the first person as a student’s work shot on the phone:shrug:
  9. Pigius

Cyberpunk 2077 - Dyskusja ogólna

RIP Cyberpunk :sad:
  10. Pigius

FP VS TP - perspective matters

To be fair, I like Metro games, but it's not the best shooting there, and you really joke by pointing out The Expendables 2 Videogame because it's definitely not the kind that the players want, it's more of an isometric look... :sneaky:
  11. Pigius

Do it :giggle:
  12. Pigius

Lol GTA is TPS :sneaky:
  13. Pigius

I will probably play this game, but for me there is a huge minus, that I can not see my character 80% of the game :( In addition, three of my favorite games are all from a third-person (TLOU, The Witcher 3 and RDR) :rolleyes:
  14. Pigius

I'll just leave it here. :cool: TPSvsFPS
  15. Pigius

I don't know dude :unsure:
  16. Pigius

Guys I realized, СDPR want to attract the audience of TES, Fallout, Destiny, CoD, Battlefield, Battlefront, Deus Ex and other first-person games, however, they thus repel players who favor such games as The Witcher, TLoU, RDR, Mass Effect, Max Payne, Uncharted, GTA and others third-person games. :(
  17. Pigius

Hi guys i'm back! :giggle:
  18. Pigius

Thus, each next game of the CDPR will be from the first person, because "w3's was bordering on being clunky at times"? Really dude? :sneaky:
  19. Pigius

This is a joke? :LOL:
  20. Pigius

The majority prefer Third Person https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/fp-vs-tp-perspective-matters.10970207/page-103#post-10995710
Top Bottom