Search results

+
  1. T

Wild Rose Dethorned Achievement bug

Still waiting for the patch to fix this....
  2. T

The Witcher 3 GOTY at The Game Awards 2015 - Congratulations!

The Witcher 3 GOTY at The Game Awards 2015 - Congratulations! YES! Break out the champagne, boys and girls!
  3. T

It's almost been 5 months and NO ONE found a way to disable battle music?

Jesus, how did I miss that? I kept keysearching "music" every time I went on Nexus mods. Thank you! ---------- Updated at 10:41 PM ---------- Do you know where that file is?
  4. T

It's almost been 5 months and NO ONE found a way to disable battle music?

It's almost been 5 months and NO ONE found a way to disable battle music? Someone, PLEASE find a way to do it. I've been asking for it on the Nexus forums to no avail. Dear developers: if you are reading this, please give us the option to disable battle music (like we could in TW1 - no such...
  5. T

Playing TW2 after TW3?

I doubt you were sarcastic when you said this: "Can't believe people have trouble deciding between Triss and Yenn. One of them is a redhead, easy choice." since some people actually decide who they like more [Triss or Yenn] based on the brunette v redhead preference.
  6. T

Playing TW2 after TW3?

I was being sarcastic.
  7. T

Playing TW2 after TW3?

Right. Who cares about the lore and the back story of these characters. :facepalm:
  8. T

Please add a new, higher difficulty level!

Yup. It's as easy as holding your hand above a hot oven. Oh no, wait, it's not since there is no free will and humans often cut corners for convenience. Ever hear of the expression: "I just couldn't help myself"? It was invented for a reason.
  9. T

Can I do something to change a decision of the game without going hours back [Small Spoliers]

Actually, it's "punctuation, man." To the OP, you had at least 2.5 years to do basic research on what's what and who's who in the witcher, man. You kind of marred your experience.
  10. T

Game would be better with open war between Redania and Nilfgaard.

My frame rate in the Eternal Battle 4 years ago was just fine. They could have pulled off at least some skirmishes.
  11. T

Consequences of choosing Yen over Triss, and how Geralt becomes a shadow of himself.

I wasn't disputing CDPR' strategy insofar a the TW3 and the newcomers were concerned, you need the newcomers. But TW3 itself happened because of TW1 and TW2, for the most part - those games weren't made because of the TW3 newcomers - those games were barely made on stretched budgets so when I...
  12. T

Consequences of choosing Yen over Triss, and how Geralt becomes a shadow of himself.

Again, you are the second person to say that its not "wrong" to hear their opinion. I am not saying it is wrong to hear their opinion, I just don't care for it.
  13. T

Well, I'm not scolding them by shaking my pointy finger at them. I simply honestly don't care for their opinion because they didn't play the first two games for one reason or another and/or they know little about the background of the saga. They have contributed nothing to making the series what...
  14. T

I never said the popularity of the game didn't influence the book saga, what I said was that most players went into the Witcher series starting with the third game. Few bothered to do any research about what the universe was all about - and it clearly shows with each YouTube video, with each...
  15. T

Ahem 1. Most players haven't read a single Witcher book and never will. 2. For most players, TW3 would be the only Witcher game they have played 3. Yeah, reddit/Facebook Triss v. Yennifer debates aren't, for the most part, done by players who loved the Witcher before it was cool. I've read...
  16. T

Why screw up Dijkstra like that? Spoilers.

Agreed. Djisktra is arguably the best written character in this game and he is disposed off with an easily made choice. I am doing my second playthrough now and I just can't imagine myself letting him killing Ves, Roche and Thaler.
  17. T

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

OP's post is exactly why I was against the option of being able to continue the base game after the story had ended.
  18. T

Politics in TW3

I am with you, man - seeing as we are both poli sci majors. I loved the politics in the W2, and I loved TW2 all the more because of it but most people hated that aspect of the game. And I have read and re-read your treatises on the TW2 politics multiple times - you should consider publishing a...
  19. T

Parallel Universes or other planets? spoilers, obviously.

Parallel Universes or other planets? spoilers, obviously. For the longest time I have assumed that the witcher world is located in the parallel universe - just look at the identical Moon; although a Moon that close should havoc on climate of the mother planet. The Conjunction of the Spheres...
  20. T

Petition to get Triss Merigold added to the Expansion packs!

Just finished the game And...signed
Top Bottom