Search results

+
  1. B

A Closer Look at The Witcher 3's Most Outrageous Quest

A Closer Look at The Witcher 3's Most Outrageous Quest As Hearts of Stone is probably my favorite content of TW3, this video caught my attention. It's an analysis of the "Dead Man's Party" quest. There's also a write-up of it: A Closer Look at The Witcher 3's Most Outrageous Quest
  2. B

The Witcher 3 is one of the best war games there's ever been

The Witcher 3 is one of the best war games there's ever been Just sharing an article with you about war in the Witcher 3. I thought it was insightful and well written. The Witcher 3 is one of the best war games there's ever been He also goes on a tangent about Geralt has an homage to...
  3. B

Did Murky Waters Become White Orchard?

Did Murky Waters Become White Orchard? Ok Witcher veterans and map experts help me out. After poring over all the maps that shipped with the Witcher games, I see that White Orchard seems to be in the exact spot that Murky Waters/Lakeside was in TW1 Chapter IV. Compare the map of Vizima in TW1...
  4. B

Ch. 2 Prelude to War Orange Glow Bug

Ch. 2 Prelude to War Orange Glow Bug I'm having a problem with the intro to Chapter II where the lighting is the hellish orange mist before Henselt activates the curse. Normally it should be normal daylight, followed by a transition into the orange glow when all hell breaks loose. Instead now...
  5. B

[TW1] Reviews of all Fan-Made Adventures

[TW1] Reviews of all Fan-Made Adventures Believe or not, there are currently 21 fan-made adventures that can extend the life of your gameplay for The Witcher 1. However, I noticed there is not much in the way of reviews or descriptions of the content of these mods, at least not all in one...
Top Bottom