Search results

+
  1. R

New game + and different Witcher 2 saves

New game + and different Witcher 2 saves Hi, I want to star New game +. Through my first play I used my saves from W2 with saving Triss and Iorweth path. I want to play New game +, but I want to use another game saves from W2 (Irweth path, despelling Saskia). But I can't find this option in the...
  2. R

CZ localization

CZ localization Hi, your game is awesome! But I'm not very good in English, so I can't enjoy it in the best way. Pls make czech localization!
  3. R

Connection failed

Connection failed Hi. My laucher still says: Connection failed. I have the latest patch, but how can I fix this? Thank you for helping me )
  4. R

Problem with login in laucher.

Problem with login in laucher. Hello. I'm so sorry, but I have a problem with my laucher again. I have had this problem a year ago, but I found another topic with some help, but now I can't find anything. When I start Laucher it shows me that Connection was denied, try it again in a 10 seconds...
  5. R

Geralt's Medallion

Geralt's Medallion I'm sorry, but does enybody know, if is somewhere possibility to buy a witcher's Medallion like was in Dark edetion? I bought the original game, but only the basic edition because I'm student, but I'd like to have this medallion a lot...
Top Bottom