Search results

+
  1. P

Finally fix fist fights??

Counter , Punch , Punch Repeat Win Only had problems when in confined spaces against more than 1, which happened once i think
  2. P

False question mark!

Above that lake i only have 2 locations, a really small cave with 1 chest that you can't miss and further east a hidden treasure, funnily enough seems to be really well hidden because i can't see any chest near the icon area nor i have found any entrance to a cave, at least in the near...
  3. P

I missed playing gwent with zoltan..

I left Gwent for after i was done with everything else. Zoltan can still be found and you can play him, he is in Novigrad at the entrance to Dandelion business thing. For some reason he is behind the instrument players at the entrance for me, so it's easy to miss.
  4. P

The Green Lantern, and other quest items.

From what i recall i have used the Green Lantern once after the quest where you get it, a destroyed village South part of Velen right at the bottom. You also use the Mirage remover a lot and there's the horn that comes in handy.
  5. P

What are the most powerful monsters outside of quests?

Where ? The highest i have found was around lvl 40+ North part of Skellige in the small island with the guys that wants books as a sidequest like OP mentioned.
  6. P

Miscellaneous questions

The Alchemist hut from White Orchard is locked for whatever reason for me, well actually not even locked because it doesn't show up the "locked" message, it's just that the door doesn't open. I tried getting in in different hours but that didn't help. Not that it's important that i get in or...
  7. P

Miscellaneous questions

As far as i know the game doesn't delete dropped loot. I have dropped stuff in some villages and after hours of gameplays the stuff is still there.
  8. P

DLC 7+8 out now

I appreciate every bit of free content, skins/quests/items, anything. Thank you, CDPR.
  9. P

Miscellaneous questions

Anyone seen this Elf ? http://www.overclockersclub.com/vimages/news/news38580_3-witcher_3.jpg
  10. P

No XP when overleveled

With every quest done I got to farm my way killing monsters to get at least 1 more level. For whatever reason the gloves from Nilfgaard set are for level 37 while everything else isn't :( I think i finished the game at around lvl 35
  11. P

Losing Pretty Much All of My Crowns For No Reason

Is this really a thing, when was it implemented ? I'm just going around discovering all those smuggler loots in Skellige and sell it since i have finished pretty much everything else, but i hope i don't reach that cap.
  12. P

Storage

I would also like a bank chest. For the time being a mod that increases carry capacity is working just fine for me.
  13. P

Runes being separate into two stacks

Runes being separate into two stacks Does this happen because maybe those runes were taken from someone else, as in stealing ? When i go to a blacksmith to make some greater runes he only says i got 2 Igni boost runes instead of the 14 that i have in my inventory, for example.
  14. P

[BUG] Two quest bugs that i encountered

[BUG] Two quest bugs that i encountered I got two quests bugged out for me, but the good news is that i still managed to finish both of them. First quest; Nameless in Skellige I finished this quest with no problems, however i had to return to the area where this quest was done and while...
  15. P

Monster Levels : Developers please read

OP is talking about the monsters that get out-leveled by you, not the other way around. In short, OP doesn't want easy to kill mobs around the world.
  16. P

Mark Books as read: I really miss this feature

What really worries me is the Alchemy/Blacksmith plans, do shops only show me the ones i don't have ? Because otherwise i would be wasting money, even though i most of the time just loot the plans, only if I'm swimming on money i actually buy them from shops.
  17. P

UI Improvement - Crafting/Trading

You don't need to hit Esc to check the other menus, you can switch to the other options on the menu above your inventory.
  18. P

Geralt's crossbow

To help bringing down flying creatures and to be able to defend himself when underwater.
  19. P

Pause menu/map need improvements (PC)

I agreed with the Zoomed out part, but you can just press "M" and the game will go from the Map to the game with one click, if you use "Esc" you will have to go through a bunch of menus like you said. So just using "M" is much faster.
  20. P

Hair and beard DLC

(I'll ask here instead of making new thread) Is the hairstyle from the "Hunting Monsters" trailer not available yet ? I didn't tried on the barber in Oxenfurt but i assume all barbers have all the same options.
Top Bottom