Search results

+
  1. J

Minimap Gone

My minimap just dissappeared, cant bring it back: I do have it enabled in settings: Its almost as if my FOV was zoomed in or something.. but I cant figure out why and how to bring it back to original..
  2. J

Suggestions for gameplay fixes

There are some issues with game balancing that make game way too easy no matter the difficulty, especially at certain character level. If you watch certain videos, you can notice repeating theme.. Tech weapons - they are way too overpowered, because they can ignore all cover no matter what...
  3. J

Why there are no random car chases..

Its quite simple -random chases are not a thing, because they would be way too one sided - player drives the car, therefore he cannot shoot... while AI can drive and shoot... There is no way to make player be able to drive and shoot, because driving requires player to look forward to be able to...
  4. J

Suggestion for NCPD rework

Everybody knows police system in Cyberpunk is (how to say it politely) very bad.. Here are few suggestions how to make it more lore friendly and logical: - Wanted system stars needs to be permanent. They should not disappear after certain time, police records in CP world are not deleted after...
  5. J

Gig to kill Blake

managed to kill Blake outside of building, quest finished but quest stayed active.
  6. J

my overall experience with NG+

my overall experience with NG+ Believe or not, but only after i finished Blood and Wine, i finally decided to actually start a NG+ mode. Up to this time, i have over 1200 hours spent with this game, which might seem a lot, but i spent some of that time working on my personal mods which usually...
  7. J

latest xml files from patch 1.21 and B&W

latest xml files from patch 1.21 and B&W anybody has an idea where they are? i tried to unpack several obvious :blob.bundle" files, but no luck finding xml for new items.. any help would be appreciated.
  8. J

[PC] Issue with Keyboard - only strong attack after running

[PC] Issue with Keyboard - only strong attack after running Just recently something happened with my game. When running, my Geralt sometimes does attack for no reason, which is quite anoying while in Novigrad as it usually triggers guards.. Also, for some reason, it seems like left shift button...
  9. J

uncooking question

uncooking question I have used the mod tools exactly as described in tutorial, all files uncooked correctly, anyway when i check some files, it looks like they are older versions, contain older specifications no longer used by the game, so if I use these files for my mod, it has some serious...
  10. J

Funny stuff in Witcher 3

Funny stuff in Witcher 3 one thing that always cracks me is seeing Zoltan trying to teach the Poppy the Owl talk... only if he knew its Phillipa Eilhart... and imagine what Phillipa must have thought while being transformed and couldn't do anything about it due to dwimeterium... lol
  11. J

Suggestion for GOTY bonus DLC

Suggestion for GOTY bonus DLC I know its a long shot, yet here is my idea - what about making short story DLC called - "Something ends, Something begins" which main focus would be to say proper farewell to all known NPC friends in similar style as Sapkowski last short story had..
  12. J

Alchemy item sorting

Alchemy item sorting Hello guys, im working on my own mod, where i added few new alchemy recipes, yet once i did that, my alcohol and potions got mixed up together. Can somebody explain to me how the sorting of items handled? would really appreciate it ;)
  13. J

Current game combat balance

Current game combat balance I think current game combat balance is a bit off. Game seems to be build up to level 30, after which it is assumed your character development is done and you are not benefiting from any new abilities, unless you remove some old ones. whole benefit from added levels...
  14. J

Fistfighting in New Game +

Fistfighting in New Game + Started new game + today, after finishing the Hearts of Stone with level 41 character. When i tried to complete quest for Dwarven armourer, and tried to beat up the firestarter, his level was much higher (just red questionmarks), and i was practically not doing any...
  15. J

[Question] Where is the weapon normal damage defined?

[Question] Where is the weapon normal damage defined? Can somebody explain where are the damage stats located? which files? I checked the /Items/def_item_weapons files but besides additional abilities i couldnt figure out how to modify normal damage, or even weapon level.
  16. J

Cannot attack enemy during combat

Cannot attack enemy during combat I keep having this strange bug ever since 1.07 (when new movement animation was introduced). Sometimes when i get into combat, i cannot attack enemy at all. i'm pressing mouse buttons but nothing is happening, while Geralt is stuck in blocking animation...
  17. J

Problems with controls post patch 1.07

Problems with controls post patch 1.07 Every now and then have this strange issue while in combat - my mouse attack button stops responding completely. Geralt is stuck in parry mode, i can move around, jump, roll, dodge, but cannot attack... It is definitely not the HW problem, as mouse works...
  18. J

Small objects

Small objects One small suggestions guys - i think it might be a bit better if small objects like buckets, or chairs or anything similar that might lay on the ground would be passable through and would not be considered a barrier for moving.. it is something that buggers me a lot when i try to...
  19. J

Impact of Witcher 2 choices in Witcher 3

Impact of Witcher 2 choices in Witcher 3 What are actual impacts really? I chose to save Triss in my play, but is there something different if i chose to save Annais, or Phillipa?
  20. J

Armor upgrading

Armor upgrading One small suggestion for CDPR regarding armors which hit me recently when i realized some normal stuff i can buy from armorers is actually randomly given. In one situation i was short few hundreds of crowns for an armor, yet when i came back to same vendor, i saw he now has same...
Top Bottom