Search results

+
  1. T

CEO of CDPR Adam Kicinski on (a possibile) Witcher 4. True or fake news?

Um can we be for once the witchers? No Geralt this time or he could be our mentor.
  2. T

volume issues - pc

This issue does exists on PC but I stopped caring about it already since it's not blocking progression, just saying.
  3. T

Kayran: Can someone please kill the kayran for me? :(

Up to now the Kayran is still giving you headaches? Letho's first encounter is even harder.
  4. T

Super annoying fight.

Didn't know those pylons existed for a reason hehe but managed to kill the Golem using thunderbolt.
  5. T

Witcher 3 stuttering

Yes, the PC version stutters but the degree which I can observe it is not the same throughout the game. Stuttering is most evident with lots of NPC on screen. Sometimes it's even worst like total stoppage for a couple of seconds but it's still playable though. I refuse to be affected by such an...
  6. T

Will GOG people who own W3 + both DLCs get free GOTY upgrade?

No, CS told me already. Aside from the UI he said there's no actual difference. Well, I want mine with only one installer thank you very much. patching now... wait, what? *Morrigan's voice*
  7. T

Enemies poping up "too late" after 1.21 patch

I can confirm this too and anywhere in the world. You fight beasts and men on various locations, kill some, meditate, oh bugger someone or something just popped up again.
  8. T

Micro stuttering after 1.21 patch

Honestly this issue comes and goes as using even low graphics settings and low post-processing induces stuttering at times. I think the issue now lies with streaming content used by the game engine.
  9. T

GOG vs. GOG Galaxy files (missing something?)

Oh good, thank you so much for clearing that up. I'm just hoping that patch 1.23 will really make a difference as I've stopped playing Witcher 3 for a while because it literally burns my GPU when I play it.
  10. T

GOG vs. GOG Galaxy files (missing something?)

Why are we manually deleting these files? Do they have anything to do with the games performance except listed above?
  11. T

Is NG+ worth it? What are the benefits or positives?

You start with better equipment and better stats.
  12. T

Weird battle music glitch - Crookback Bog

Oh come on! Who cares about music and theme anyway? CDPR already said that it's a redesign. Unless it blocks the game progression that where you sound the alarm. For minor things just leave it be if there's nothing really wrong with the game. Don't fix it if it ain't broke!
  13. T

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year edition

Who cares about the graphics anyway? I (mostly of witchers) prefer stability and performance over aesthetics anytime.
  14. T

Witcher 3 is done!?

Stability, performance, and in-game issues patch should be priority! Not this releasing info regarding GOTY. shame shame shame
  15. T

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year edition

I got all the dlcs and expansions; I already have the GOTY edition. Now address all the issues and gives us the patch we've been craving for, please?
  16. T

Drop of frame rate to unplayable level

Um have you tried deleting your old Witcher 3 settings by the way?
  17. T

Water pixelated after patch

I can confirm this too with patch 1.22 during quest with village witch in a cave.
  18. T

Unplayable FPS on any settings from ULTRA/high to LOW

Um have you tried using OLD GPU DRIVERS? I have a three-year old rig w/ only dual-core cpu (hyperthreading though) and almost ancient GTX 560 Ti and can run the game well using original Witcher 3 settings and low post-processing, sharpening: low. I tried using newer GPU drivers but I noticed...
  19. T

witcher 3 uneeded/buggy files.

It's time for you to stop messing with the files hehe
  20. T

Any news about the next patch?

Patch 1.12.1 was the best ever in my opinion as this one not only fixed most of the bugs but also addressed GPU stress.
Top Bottom