Search results

+
  1. R

[PC] Easier way to switch Signs using Gamepad (DS4)

Is there a way to make the instant casting work again using only DS4Windows? That's what I was using before and was quite happy with it... until now T_T
  2. R

Runestones or glyph cannot be crafted from the looted ones

Well, some of them were picked up on a previous version for sure, but some others definitely aren't. I actually tried selling some of them and repurchasing them (with the consequent loss of money) but it still counted as "valid for crafting" only 1 lesser Chernobog Runestone (as it was...
  3. R

Hi, I just tried your solution but didn't work for me. Either dropping a couple of them or all of them and then picking them up, they are still not recognized as "ingredients" to crafting a superior one unless bought from a shop. Any other solution?
  4. R

If you want diagrams for runestones or glyphs, the old man in the same village as Keira (the one you have to rescue his sheep) sells them.
  5. R

Runestones or glyph cannot be crafted from the looted ones Is this done on purpose? I have 8 Lesser Chernobog Runestones from looting, I have the formulas to create the standard Chernobog Runestone and similars, but when I try to craft it I am told I don't have all the ingredients, saying I...
  6. R

You think we need a reworking of the suggested levels and the loot?

I agree with all the complaints. Honestly, it's useless to make levels so important that half the time they screw any interest on doing secondary quests, or it forces you to make them at a certain time, breaking immersion (you have to forget about the main story or whatever seems most...
  7. R

Whilst this game has set the bar XP is far too easy....

Honestly, I agree with almost everything mentioned here, but wouldn't want the sword automatic sword draw to be removed. It would only make things less intuitive and more annoying, while not actually increasing difficulty a lot. In general, I find most of the enemies interesting and well...
  8. R

Character and Item Appearances Thread

I think the game would really improve with some "aesthetical transformations for armors" available at some blacksmiths. We can look forward to the mods, but they may take long and I'd rather prefer a 'gameplay implemented' solution, as follows: - Every time you find a new armor, even if it's...
  9. R

Just to point out a different kind of player, I speak for myself when I say New Game + is something I will probably not touch and therefore it's a good thing for other players, but not a solution at all. The Witcher 3 is at least 40-50 h long, and for a completionist like me who also loves the...
  10. R

One little thing to point out: personally, I don't want my progression to be slower. Just don't want to absurdly outlevel my enemies either. The problem with slowering XP is that you also make it slower to unlock new skills, new abilities, etc. The abilities tree is pretty good and SEEMS to be...
  11. R

Also, another thing "kind of" related with this XP issue is the absurdity of the equipment levels: - You can perfectly find Relic/magic/whatever equipment for level 9 (for example) that is 40 points stronger than similar equipment at level 10. - You can find diagrams for equipment 5 levels...
  12. R

I agree with you and I also want to add to my previous post that I want to congratulate the team for the job well done. However, please also keep in mind that this game is very different from other old and linear RPGs. One of the most important feats of this amazing game is the amount of...
  13. R

I don't agree with your view, sorry. The fact that people want to play all the content of this fantastic game is because they (we, I include myself) like it. I personally like all of it, from the fantastic main story to the care and love of the secondary ones. However, because of the way the...
  14. R

Abilities Thread

Personally, I think the abilities points and tree need some rebalance. The idea of choosing which ones you want and create synergies with mutagens is fantastic, but I am not sure at all if it's well balanced. Some abilities have up to 5 levels, but they only take one slot in you skill tree, so...
  15. R

XP and Levelling Thread

I think it's one of those few things that were not broken in other RPGs and unfortunately CDPR have fixed it... the wrong way. I mean, in every other RPG, low level quests/enemies/etc give little XP, while high levels give a lot. At the same time, raising your character from level 9 to 10...
  16. R

The Witcher 3 HUD and UI

In terms of HUD, I would like to have the Stamina and adrenaline bars (specially Stamina) displayed closer to Geralt. It's extremely necessary to know immediately when you have signs available again, without the distraction of looking at the corner of the screen.
  17. R

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Suggestion for armors, looks, and also 'too much money' Hello, looking at the posts in the forums I have seen some complaints about the look of the armors (many people really dislike most of them, others don't) and some other people complain about having far too much money and resources...
  18. R

Are all food and drinks give the same health regeneration?

I may be wrong, but I am almost sure the speed is different, VERY different. Potions like swallow regen life at a very high speed (at the end of its effect it gives you almost 50%). And leaving potions aside, beer for example is much slower than water.
  19. R

Ghost of the Past quest, gives no XP upon completion. Bug or is it as intended?

Nope, it was green, for level 6 (I am level 8). And it's totally completed now. No XP at the end. However, for other quests I am actually receiving XP properly.
  20. R

Ghost of the Past quest, gives no XP upon completion. Bug or is it as intended?

Ghost of the Past quest, gives no XP upon completion. Bug or is it as intended? That's all, no need for more info. Completed the quest without getting XP and want to know if that's as expected. Cheers.
Top Bottom