Search results

+
  1. M

Update for Hairworks?

thumbs up for HairWorks 1.1 implementation ;)
  2. M

Would you rather play this game capped at a smooth 30fps, or with variable framerates of 35-45fps?

since you're playing on PC ... Only stable 60fps is acceptable! If you happen to have a FreeSync / Gsync Monitor everything above 30 should be fine...
  3. M

Strange Graphic Glitch... (White Dots/Square)

looks like missing textures, reinstall the game and see if it works (or if on steam, verify file integrity; if GOG there's a "Repair" option)
  4. M

Previously 60 fps, now capped at 40

Maybe you ALT tabbed out of the game, sometimes it changes to Windowed Borderless then .... happens to me all the time ^^
  5. M

Game just disserpearing

Sure sounds like a GPU driver crash. TW3 doesn't like overclocked GPUs that much, remove your overclock or at least lower it and you should be good to go.
  6. M

Rework Quest Log

Rework Quest Log Hi! First of all: I really enjoy The Witcher 3 and think that it is a great game. However there's this thing that has been bothering me since the beginning. Since The Witcher 3 is a Role Playing Game I try to role-play as Geralt as much as possible. But I also try to follow...
  7. M

Wolf Gear Trousers DLC bug

had a similar problem with Enhanced Ursine Trousers ... just wouldn't show up in the quest log. Luckily there's google ^^ otherwise I'd probably never found them.
  8. M

Bottleneck?

is your 3570k overclocked? is core parking disabled? I'm not sure whether the 3570k does this or not ... here's a video as to how to deactive core parking: http://bit.ly/1e7G5ei maybe that helps. otherwise it might be cheaper to just get a decent cooler and overclock that CPU.
  9. M

Bottleneck?

it isn't a bottleneck - at least i think it isn't ^^ run some tools in the background like MSI Afterburner to see how much usage your GPU and CPU run at. If the GPU is used by more than 95% you're at the limit ... if however your CPU is at more than 95% usage you might have a bottleneck indeed.
  10. M

Rebis

funny, i just completed the quest you mentioned before reading your answer :D
  11. M

Rebis

would like to know that as well, though i'm not sure whether it was a craftable that just disappeared from the alchemy list after patch 1.05 ...
  12. M

Multiple bugs since 1.05

can agree on the lost fps ^^ the game runs worse in 1.05 than any patch before (i7-4790K, 2x GTX 970 SLI, ASUS Z97-Pro Gamer, 2x 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury RAM @1866) luckily I haven't had any crashes so far.
  13. M

fps on ultra

i believe it is ... i have a similar system: i7-4790k 2x Geforce 970 Playing on 1080p, everything ON / Ultra + Hairworks ... Getting smooth 60fps with occasional dips below 60, mainly in indoor areas or cutscenes. The be honest: the game doesn't seem that well optimized ... Hope with game...
  14. M

NPC popping/LOD: Last, desperate request

signing up too ! pop-in is terrible here's my specs: i7-4790k ASUS Z97-Pro Gamer 2x 8GB HyperX Fury @1866 2x Geforce 970 (MSI Gaming 4G) Crucial MX100 (512GB) SeaSonic X-750 Running the game on ALL Ultra + Hairworks in 1080p. Normally smooth 60fps gameplay, some ditches below 60 indoors and...
  15. M

ETA for 1.05 patch?

and i was wondering why i leveled so slow the past few days - have been doing only main quests ... darn
  16. M

Give us back 1.03 visuals!

Trying to avoid spoilers ... but I've just played through the theatrical Play ... with all the back and forth from stage to audience and back ... WTF !? texture-popins all over the place. Clothing fading onto the audience 1-2 seconds after the camera faced in their direction, the same happens...
  17. M

open in \Documents\The Witcher 3\user.settings Find "TextureMipBias" and change it to "TextureMipBias=0" helps with the shimmering textures / flickering - at least for me.
  18. M

1.04 Issues

nope, always playing with Vsync on - don't like tearing. edit: followed http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/41602-Graphic-Help-Information-Settings-Mega-Thread they suggest to: open C:\Users(usernamehere)\Documents\The Witcher 3\user.settings Find "TextureMipBias" and change it to...
  19. M

Gotta agree ... just posted a similar topic on GOG boards. I had no issues with 1.03 ... Now with 1.04 cutscenes graphics seem worse (AA shimmer/flicker, shadow are stripped) ... performance is slightly worse (running 2 970s in SLI) but worst of them all: I had 0 crashes with 1.03 ...prior to...
Top Bottom