Search results

+
  1. R

Cyberpunk 2077 - Complete List of Issues

--THIS POST MAY CONTAIN MISSION SPOILERS WITHIN LISTED ISSUES OR OTHER SUB HEADINGS SO YOU'VE BEEN WARNED-- The release of Cyberpunk 2077 has been... unpleasant. I'm sure there's a bunch more issues with the game than what I've outlined here. But remember this post is not a bashing post, it's...
  2. R

Can you stop breaking Mods?

Can you stop breaking Mods? Surely by now CDPR would have figured out a way to stop breaking the community made mods after each patch. For a company that is all for DRM free content and perceived as the "White Knight developers" by many in the PC community... surely they would fix this...
  3. R

B&W DLC Mission Issue - Beyond Hill and Dale

B&W DLC Mission Issue - Beyond Hill and Dale Hi, Is it just me or does Syanna not deal any damage at all to enemies, Pixies or the Pigs???? Why is this turning into a one man show all of a sudden... I used to be able to use the allied characters to help me win tough fights or allow me to...
  4. R

Blood and Wine - Mission Wine is Sacred Crash??

Blood and Wine - Mission Wine is Sacred Crash?? I have been experiencing weird crashing issues during the "Wine is Sacred" misson, specifically whilst in the Wine Cellar? Anyone else been getting this?
  5. R

Scenes from a Marriage - Progression Bug

Scenes from a Marriage - Progression Bug Welllll, i've never hated progression bugs more than I have today lol. Cannot progress inside a totally randomly locked house.... yayyyy If you don't want to watch the video, basically the spectres don't spawn for me to kill and proceed with the quest.
  6. R

Patch 1.11 CTD???

Patch 1.11 CTD??? Why does this seem to be happening after each patch... does this happen for anyone else? There is more to the log if you need it? The crash log states Oct 16th for some reason but it is a crash log for after the patch was installed. Red Engine Crash Log...
  7. R

Open Sesame Crash to Desktop? Spoiler-ish

Open Sesame Crash to Desktop? Spoiler-ish After getting inside the Borsodi’s "vault" thing/room I dropped down into the spiders , killed them all but as soon as I killed the last one the game crashed?
  8. R

High Level = Low Level Item Scaling

High Level = Low Level Item Scaling This is still an issue for me? WHYYYYYYYYYY. I am level 36 why on earth would I want to buy a level 10 sword???
  9. R

Export Witcher 2 Assets?

Export Witcher 2 Assets? Is it possible to export The Witcher 2 assets (w2mesh or xbm files), I was using GIBBED RED Tools but it doesn't extract a large chunk of the w2mesh or xbm files? Is there anyway to extract them using REDkit?
  10. R

Exporting models?

Exporting models? Is there a way to export w2mesh files from the witcher 2, I would like to edit them. Redkit only gives me the texture files in XBM format?
  11. R

TheColouredEYES - WitcherSide + Geralt

TheColouredEYES - WitcherSide + Geralt Hi, I am new to all this modding stuff so I will do what I can, I am having issues with the command line (never liked DOS/command line at all). So I created two coloured eyes mods, one changes the normal Witcher eye colour (TheColouredEYES - Geralt) and...
  12. R

Texture cooking issue?

Texture cooking issue? Unable to get this file to cook? "D:\The Witcher 3\textures_unpack\characters\models\geralt\head\mo del\eye__geralt_d01.xbm" My script is... call wcc_lite cook -platform=pc -mod="D:\The Witcher 3\Convert\Uncooked" -file="D:\The Witcher 3\Convert" -out="D:\The Witcher...
  13. R

Crash Crash Crash?? Nvidia's Poor Drivers

Crash Crash Crash?? Nvidia's Poor Drivers I am sick of the crashes in this game... Here's a tweet I made with the amount of crashes I have had over the course of 108hrs playing the game, keep in mind some crashes were not recorded here or saved...
  14. R

Performance issues + Broken gameplay features

Performance issues + Broken gameplay features I'm just going to start a thread with all the issues/bugs that I have seen or experienced whilst playing The Witcher 3... sorry if some were mentioned previously but here goes. Specs: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz (Overclocked) Asrock Z77...
  15. R

First Letho boss fight on hard - 1 hitting me

First Letho boss fight on hard - 1 hitting me Why does Letho keep hit hitting me on hard difficulty O.o This is bs
Top Bottom