Search results

+
  1. G

The Rain and Weather effects need an overhaul.

people forget that Night City is in CALIFORNIA. How much and how often does it rain there now? Compare it to 2077 after wars and climate change.
  2. G

Why was the voodoo boys and the animals so under used?

they are just fodder.
  3. G

"This patch need 55 Gb to be installed"

I also had a small 1.1gig patch before the BIG one on GOG. On ps4 the update was over 40Gigs. That's a whole new game download right there.
  4. G

Patch 1.1

Getting Warmer gig given by Wakako? Where you need to save BugBear? Yeah. I know that one. Strange that it doesn't start for you.
  5. G

patch 1.1 has completely damaged my game !

Let's be honest. V1.10 is a disaster.
  6. G

Patch 1.1

HOLD UP. The 1.10 update on GOG is 1.1Gigs. On PS4 it's over 40GIGABYTES. Why is it so HUUUUUUUUUUUGE? (Emphasis on the deleted word for fornication) Thank you Big Brother. Add onto the fact that ps4 game updates add to the size of a game every damn time it downloads and installs it. The...
  7. G

How "They" knew about V.

Aaaaah, but that's just it. The news never said it's V. In the story Yorinobu was pointing fingers at Militech to cause destabilization in Arasaka's power base. They never showed V as the "murderer". So no. Not "everyone" knows V from TV.
  8. G

How "They" knew about V.

Vik does speak of it when you ask him in that scene. PS. My bad. I notice now that others have replied to this already.
  9. G

V cannot run after exiting a car

Heeeey. Thanks for the backup.
  10. G

V cannot run after exiting a car

Normally this happens to me while I have the decelerate button/trigger depressed while climbing out of a car. Just press the zoom button in once and it goes away.
  11. G

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

Tell that to Rockstar and their GTA Online shit. There you DO have Cooperative Missions that NEEDS other players to Cooperate with you. No life paths or choices or ramifications involved. The world stays the same.
  12. G

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

As long as my brother and I can play co-op...I'd support Multiplayer to some degree. One character spec'ing in one area of expertise an the other...in a different one to cover each other. But that's maybe too much to hope for.
  13. G

So the Dev leak info is debunked

"This message is bogus and debunked: Source? Because we say so" That's what the tweet said in laymen's terms.
  14. G

[BUG] SIR JOHN PHALLUSTIFF Censorship with RTX ON...

Good shaft jokes
  15. G

griefing the forum

Hey you, you're finally awake.
  16. G

[ VOTE NOW! ]By March 2021, you expect... [ VOTE NOW! ]

NONE of the above. They NEEEED to do a Square Enix and redo this game. This lie of a game is not what my money was placed down for. Too late for me to make a refund request. So I'm stuck with their lie.
  17. G

YT post about game development

This thread just confirms my suspicions. They royally effed up with the direction. Instead of a deep RPG game we get this railroad fking bull. This is not what we were promised you a-holes.
  18. G

Global release timings

Mine just finished the 9.7 patch install... 1607559306 Right. There is a small patch after release. No big deal. Good luck with the game! 1607560376 Ooooh. Coombas. I have a little sound problem.
  19. G

Global release timings

delete 1607558410 IT'S LIIIIIIVE!!! Enjoy your game guys. It's been a long wait.
  20. G

Global release timings

1 MINUTEEE!!!!! BOIIIS AND GIRLS!
Top Bottom