Search results

+
  1. W

The Northern realm change revealed so far...

The current Reinforcement is too overpowered nonetheless.
  2. W

People will believe anything... (a netdecking story)

This is a difficult deck to master I would have to say, but when you win with this deck, it is usually very hilarious and satisfying. And there is nothing wrong for people to try netdecks to learn other players' strategy of making a deck.
  3. W

Netdecking Discussion [Why is everyone doing it?]

I didn't netdeck but the two decks I made myself were more or less the same decks on GwentDB. There are a limited amount of bronze cards at this stage. Unless you know what netdecks everyone uses and intentionally make a deck that is different, once you optimized your deck to a certain degree...
  4. W

Fire Elemental too powerful

A 13 points silver is fine. There are plenty of silvers that can achieve more than 13 points. Katakan, Water Hag, even the nerfed Morkvarg is 15 points value. Fire Elemental was considered low tier monster silver before this meta. It is good only because the weak AOE in this meta which enables...
  5. W

At rank 3, I don't think you would meet any top tier netdecks. If you share your deck with us, we can help you improve your deck to beat monsters.
  6. W

Is Monsters Most Peoples Favorite Faction?

You agreed that you would need to divide the "not the most fun" part by 4, which in itself in not very accurate. Plus the intrinsic volunteer bias in any voting or survey, I am not sure how you can interpret the results meaningfully.
  7. W

With such a small amount of bronze cards, there is only a limit selection of optimized decks that are able to survive at high ranks.
  8. W

This voting is essentially biased. You are setting up having monster players voting against players from all other 4 factions. If you truly want the answer whether it is because it is fun vs. it is cheap, you should first restrict the voters to those who favors playing monster faction...
  9. W

I think monsters have the best starter cards and most other important bronzes are 30 scraps each (Foglet, C-Harpy, Arch Griffin, Earth Elemental, Drowner). I don't think they are particularly easy to play when compared to things like NR buff or SK QG.
  10. W

Next hotfix / patch

f2p here, rank 18, with enough cards to play 3 factions, but I do think we need more bronze cards for more creative decks.
  11. W

GWENT: Ask a Dev

"Bloede Nekhains! Semilian vart!" What does that mean?
  12. W

Oppressive weather is back !

It was just some quick thought. No need to be salty. In fact, I was pretty vocal against weather nerf.
  13. W

I can argue the extra synergy with Triss Butt is largely induced by the weather/bear nerf. Leader consume yes, but NONE of the silver consume can consume Harpy eggs... And for the leader consume, it is a 5 base power leader card. Rather weak if not synergized with eggs if I may say. I...
  14. W

It doesn't matter. We are calculating power per unit. It is 13 point per unit for 1CH + 1VW vs. 12 point per unit for 2RE + 1 HC. The next card with its own value won't change that. Again, I am not disagreeing with you that they are not OP, just not as significant. This statement is also...
  15. W

I really think that instead of simply nerfing or buffing weather damages, there could be some interesting effects of weather that are fun, meaningful, at the same time, able to be played around with. For example, Fog could have the ability to block ranged attacks by NR/ST units, and Frost can...
  16. W

But you don't have to destroy the eggs. Redanian knights, if you remove their 2 armors, they come a 10 power bronze. There are a lot of powerful bronze units that can easily gain similar amount of power like C-Harpy. Redanian elite is a 11 power bronze without armor, with great synergy with...
  17. W

Disagree. CH is useless bronze without carryover. OP with consume maybe but averagely good even with carryover. As I said, monsters don't have units that can buff themselves like spotter or axemen or protector. CH and EE are the only two playable units by themselves. Every monster deck includes...
  18. W

Swarm Decks

I feel that decks in casual and ranked are quite different. There are quite a lot of consumes in casual, but not so many in ranked. Interestingly, I met a guy playing Eredin Frost at 3.6k and lost the game to him. He played really well.
  19. W

Swarm Decks

This is based on my own experience but swarm works very well until 3.4k. There are shit tons of ST control at 3.4k and above 3.7k suddenly it is dominated by Radovid control. Swarm still can win, but definitely needs strategy and patience.
  20. W

Swarm Decks

What is your rank though. If your opponents lack experience, then yeah, swarm could be overkill. The ST control deck hit swarm very hard above 3.4k MMR.
Top Bottom