Search results

+
  1. HarelMor

level 100

level 100 I have a strange problem that didn't occurred at my first playthrough (patch 1.21). When i started the quest to slay the beast of Beauclair Geralt was at level 70, but when i reached Toussaint his level jumped to 100. I tested old saves from my first playthrough and geralt's level...
  2. HarelMor

Tourney noblewoman

Tourney noblewoman Do you think that the noblewoman who follow geralt around when he is in the tourney grounds is an Oblivion adoring fan easter egg?
  3. HarelMor

Oils doesent work after pats 1.21

Oils doesent work after pats 1.21 I am using the latest 1.21 patch and after installing it i cant see the oil effect on the sword, i have the ability to apply it but i cant see an icon on the sword or any visible buff. Edit: it seems like the problem lies in the Witcher 2 Potion Length mod.
  4. HarelMor

Game crash after entering novigrad.

Game crash after entering novigrad. Received a new error. the game crash few seconds, entering novigrad portside gate will crash the game after about 10 seconds. Edit: the game crash upon entering oxenfort too, roled back to 1.06 and the game run fine. ---------- Updated at 07:45 PM...
  5. HarelMor

Chest armor disappear

Chest armor disappear Deleted
  6. HarelMor

Witcher 2 redeem code

Witcher 2 redeem code I have a witcher 2 redeem code and i like to give it to someone in the community. If you like to have it, think of an interesting way to tell about it. Make it funny, absurd or in any other way you chose. I will send the redeem code via PM and notify here when i will do so.
  7. HarelMor

Is this NPC still part of the game?

Is this NPC still part of the game? I finished the game but i have to admit that i missed considrable amount of the content in my first playthrue, now i am taking my time enjoyng the game world. I was wonderring is this NPC is still in the game? according to the background she is in novigrad...
  8. HarelMor

The royal palace zone

The royal palace zone If we open the world map we can see the highlighted area of the approximate playable zone, the size of the zones seems logical as an example white orchid is smaller then velen. but if we highlight the royal palace we can see that the "playable zone" there is large and...
  9. HarelMor

My mousepad art

My mousepad art I decided to toy a bit with photoshop in order to create a nice mouse pad. here is what i came up with. Edit: another version with a mustache, don't know which one is better.
  10. HarelMor

Lodge of Sorceresses

Lodge of Sorceresses In the witcher 1 the Lodge of Sorceresses is a well known establishment. king radovid spoke about the lodge with geralt he seemed very understanding regarding this establishment, triss confessed about being a part of the lodge but in the witcher 2 geralt was shocked to...
  11. HarelMor

NPC new body mesh shadow

NPC new body mesh shadow I followed the Character Editor page in the wiki in order to add a new body mesh to an existing NPC in order to change an elf to a dryad. It worked perfectly but the new body don't cast any shadow, i can only see a floating head shadow. is there a way to fix it or is it...
  12. HarelMor

Marshland

Marshland I have a question and will be happy to hear what you suggest I am creating an adventure mod, part of the map is a marshland connected to a river, do you think i should make the marshland act as a maze or should i give the player the ability to run straight to the end.
Top Bottom