Search results

+
  1. m4x1u

Blad poziomu postaci - z nienacka mam +30 leveli

Blad poziomu postaci - z nienacka mam +30 leveli Czolem! Przepraszam, jesli temat byl juz poruszany - czas mnie nagli (malo go mam) i szukam szybkiej pomocy. Problem: po zabiciu czegokolwiek od zainstalowania Krew i Wino dostaje +30 poziomow Geralta (mam 38 poziom na ostatnim zapisie z gry...
  2. m4x1u

Kolejność wykonywania wątków głównych i ewentualne konsekwencje?

Kolejność wykonywania wątków głównych i ewentualne konsekwencje? Witam, Przechodzę grę drugi raz. Chcę jak najszybciej dostać się do Kaer Morhen (ach, ta zbroja Wilka :) ). Obecnie mam 15 level i jestem na wątku "dorwać juniora". Myślicie, że mogę go kompletnie olać, popłynąć na Skellige...
  3. m4x1u

(nie)Istotni Bohaterowie, o których słuch i ślad zaginął, a o których gawiedź zapomnieć nie może! ["dograjcie" ważnych bohaterów!]

(nie)Istotni Bohaterowie, o których słuch i ślad zaginął, a o których gawiedź zapomnieć nie może! ["dograjcie" ważnych bohaterów!] Witam, Jak wielu z was czuję niedosyt, że Wiedźmin 3 pominął wiele istotnych postaci z poprzednich części Sagi. Jest to szczególnie dokuczliwie, jeśli...
  4. m4x1u

Trollslayer Achivement question

Trollslayer Achivement question Hi, Sorry if this was already answered somewhere but I was unable to find it with search. My question is: can I first complete the troll trouble quest by avenging the troll's wife, and kill the troll after the quest completes - or will this achievement unlock...
  5. m4x1u

Cyberpunk is coming... first REAL bionic hand

Cyberpunk is coming... first REAL bionic hand As in the subject, check this: http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/a-sensational-breakthrough-the-first-bionic-hand-that-can-feel-8498622.html So... it might turn out we're gonna be robots when we reach our 50's or 60's :>
  6. m4x1u

video: Exclusive Mike Pondsmith About the Cyberpunk World...

video: Exclusive Mike Pondsmith About the Cyberpunk World... Hi guys, I'm not sure you've seen this and I think that this is the one meant to be shown on Thursday... but my friend send this my way today. Good stuff :) Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPZxkhLoukI
  7. m4x1u

"The World in 2030" future concepts & Cyberpunk

"The World in 2030" future concepts & Cyberpunk Hi guys, I have this thing for watching sci documents. I always like to listen to the parts where those exceptionally smart people talk about tech use in the near future. They typically tend to make "close to life" predictions of...
Top Bottom