Search results

+
  1. J

Witcher 2= playing in multi with 2 witcher?

Witcher 2= playing in multi with 2 witcher? I will really appreciate to play witcher in multi with my bros, can a second witcher (triss or another one) could assist geralt?
  2. J

wishlist for witcher 2 toolset (if available)

wishlist for witcher 2 toolset (if available) - better support for international community.-try to avoid polish in script comment.-easy/affordable import/export of 3d objects (from blender/modo/lightwave... not from a 9000$ software)
  3. J

what's new in d'jinni 1.5?

what's new in d'jinni 1.5? is there new improvment in coming soon patch 1.5 for d'jinni?
  4. J

DECEPTION :black screen

DECEPTION :black screen Hi, I tried to play the new module DECEPTION, I follow exactly the documentation for installing the module, it load correctly, I see the new loadscreen of the village by night, when load ends, I got a black screen and nothing happends.and I can't escape it, I had to...
  5. J

Can we hire Geralt's english voice for our own module?

Can we hire Geralt's english voice for our own module? and how much it coast, if it's possible?(Just for information)
  6. J

[SCRIPT] Show Object description On Used

[SCRIPT] Show Object description On Used Hello,this is my first time with d'jinni, And i'm trying to understand how it works.I simply add TnZ's script to show the description of an objet in OnUsed and turn Useable to TRUE#include "inc_gui"void main(){ ShowObjectDescription(OBJECT_SELF);}Hit F7...
  7. J

[SOLVED]where are the new triss and other mesh?[To Lock]

[SOLVED]where are the new triss and other mesh?[To Lock] I just restart the official campaign to see the difference between 1.3 and 1.4 and I didn't notice a difference to Triss model..in side effect module, all the guards outtown ar eclone, same for peasant the same mesh got the same color...
  8. J

[side effect] minor unfixed name on map

[side effect] minor unfixed name on map :whistle: :beer: thanks for this cool update!!!
  9. J

[Solved] Where to click to get d'jinni 1.4?

[Solved] Where to click to get d'jinni 1.4? ::) actually only 1.3 is available on the official forum at "Get d'jinni" section
  10. J

Wishlist for next D'jinni's update

Wishlist for next D'jinni's update Updated (6/02/09 please correct me if I forget something):1) less crashes (it's better than 1.3, a great thanks to devs) .2) A documentation about NPC fighting Style, it's hard to define a strategy 3) Add a numeric input in position/rotation edit mode...
  11. J

[SOLVED] patch 1.3 can't launch new module

[SOLVED] patch 1.3 can't launch new module Hi, I 've just installed 1.3Can't launch the new module in the appropriate menu.I've seen that the installer put a .adv in c:mydocs/alluser/the witcher, strange because the game is installed on d:can you explain me where to put this .adv?.
  12. J

about bink compression in witcher

about bink compression in witcher Hi,the intro movie is the best ever bink movie I've ever see in a video game since this codec is used.Could you explain how you encode it, what parameters do you choose.?:)
Top Bottom