Search results

+
  1. cassandra31eee

My Polish to Greek translations; progress and problems

My Polish to Greek translations; progress and problems It all started back then, 2008, when a dear member of this forum, whose name i cannot say, sent me a copy of The Last Wish (i couldn't find it, long story) and i started reading. And never stopped. Later it was Blood of Elves (and finally...
  2. cassandra31eee

Our Community Fan Translations

Our Community Fan Translations Since The Witcher have spread the interest for the saga written by Andrzej Sapkowski all over the world, more and more English readers want to enjoy the stories in this language. Fortunately, there are many members with creativity, talent, willingness to make us...
  3. cassandra31eee

Game: Describe the members

Game: Describe the members Hi all! I have a new game, if you 're interested to play.All you have to do is try to describe the person who have posted before you. And i don't mean only the look (hair and eyes color, tall or short, etc.) but the personality too. For example, "I imagine you a tall...
  4. cassandra31eee

Check which character of The Witcher world you are

Check which character of The Witcher world you are Look what i found: ;D http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=Sapkowski Check which character of Andrzej Sapkowski's saga you are!In the first page you chose your answers and what priority you give to all of them. When you finish...
  5. cassandra31eee

A country that hurts me everyday

A country that hurts me everyday Greece: a country that hurts me wherever i turn my eyes.At Saturday evening, a 16 year old boy, has been shot to death by a policeman. What happened:The boy, with some other teenagers, were standing at a street of Athens. Two policemen passed by, and the kids...
  6. cassandra31eee

Andrzej Sapkowski's books now in Greece!

Andrzej Sapkowski's books now in Greece! Finally!A month ago, a friend found "The Last Wish" in a bookstore in Athens. His reaction was to close and open his eyes again to check if he had illusions, because everywhere we had asked so far, nobody knew the author of The Witcher series. He stepped...
  7. cassandra31eee

Photos from your journeys and special occasions

Photos from your journeys and special occasions Do you have photos from your journeys all around the word? Do you have memory photos from your wedding-child birth-graduation-or just a birthday party? Or do you have some shots from a very difficult acrobatic performance you have given to a small...
  8. cassandra31eee

Fantasy literature

Fantasy literature (I did my search before opening this thread, but i didn't find an older one). In this thread we can discuss about books we read with our favourite subject: fantasy. New, old, epic , scientific fantasy... Whatever you read at the time, or have read before and you like to talk...
  9. cassandra31eee

Video games quiz

Video games quiz Hi all! As the tittle says, here we can play the (very common among forums) game, called : "Video Games Quiz". The rules are simple:1. I'll post an image and you have to tell me which game it is, whoever finds the game will post one from another game etc..2. If nobody finds the...
Top Bottom