Video games quiz

+
Video games quiz

Hi all! As the tittle says, here we can play the (very common among forums) game, called : "Video Games Quiz". The rules are simple:1. I'll post an image and you have to tell me which game it is, whoever finds the game will post one from another game etc..2. If nobody finds the game in 3 days, then another member is allowed to post a picture.3. You should wait for confirmation when you post an answer. If the user does not confirm in one day then the person who said the answer should "prove" it somehow (post a link to the game etc) he'll continue with no confirmation4 .After the confirmation post the winner has 2 days to post a new quiz. (If not, another member may post).5. We want the full name of each game (for example: "Dreamfall-The Longest Journey").6. You can post images from upcoming games either for PC or consoles.7. You can post images from unfinished games, that means, games that were never released to market. And i start:
Have fun! :wave:

Okay, here I go.
Hope it isn't too big.By the way, couldn't mods just "edit" the posts and see through the link waht game it is? So, don't do that, dear moderators :D

Man, I never thought you guys will know it.I was wrong. ;D Cultures 2 even if sounds strange is my favorite RTS.I don't know why.Makes fun everytime you play and the storyline is superb.Your turn Kawalorn you Old Camp Shadow! :)

Yeah your turn again.Question: we only quiz on EXISTING games or those that didn't appear yet too?

Top Bottom