Search results

+
  1. A

First review ! Score 92/100

Do not expect this to be a miracle game that will get 10/10 across the board.CD would be happy with 90 scores..
  2. A

Things that puzzle me about The Witcher game...

What about Olaf's big head?
  3. A

Collector's Edition

No strategy guide.Too expensive in my view.
  4. A

Will I need a new graphics card for Witcher 2?

Looking at the graphics I think you not be able to play fully maxed out with that card.
  5. A

Witcher from the novels?

Witcher from the novels? I have never read the books and wonder what gameplay choices would suit the cannon Witcher character in the Witcher1 game.
  6. A

Dice Game improved in the EE

There is no cheating.I got owned in the early games but I upped my game and now I win most of the time.
  7. A

Hard on EE completely different from Hard on Regular Witcher?

Replaying on hard in the EE update has improved the game experience for me a great deal.I have to actaully use potions and signs with great consideration now.I think the game is ment to be played on hard.
  8. A

Dice Game improved in the EE

I got owned in both dice and fighting in the EE using old carefree tactics from the original game.
  9. A

[SOLVED]Chapter 1 refuses to load

I had the same problem.I rebooted the game and it worked.
  10. A

The Witcher Compared to ES IV:Oblivion and Others

I thought the gameplay,story,charactors,graphics and setting in Oblivion are sub standard compared to the Witcher and many other RPG's for that matter.
  11. A

The Witcher is a PC RPG of the Year according to Gamespy!

No other RPG comes close.
  12. A

Lets talk about CDProjekt Red

It better be The Witcher2.
  13. A

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

This is the best RPG I have played since Baldersgate2.And in my top 5 games of all time.I demand a sequal.
  14. A

First impressions

The game runs great.I think this comes down to user problems not using the latest drivers.The only things that annoys me in this game is the loading times when entering every building,but that hasn't stopped me playing non stop for 2 days.
  15. A

First impressions

Heh I just played the game for a few hours and I can say don't worry.There have been several cutscenes that are fine,and the game is great so far.Beware of negative agendas.
  16. A

First impressions

The Witcher uses the game engine for cutscenes,like Oblivion,NWN2,Jade Empire or even Vampire and none of them look that great to be honest.You expect mega expensive movie cutscenes you get in Finalfantasy? A waste of development money in my view.
  17. A

First impressions

Just what roleplaying games are you comparing the animations with? I can't recall any being that great,and none lifelike.
  18. A

Ask the Dev Team (old one)

Great! A nice list of fixes there.
  19. A

Ask the Dev Team (old one)

It would be helpfull to have a patch changelog.
Top Bottom