Search results

+
  1. U

Windows 7 issues and solutions

Windows 7 tries to detect the cause of something going wrong...and its the one I am referring to
  2. U

I am playing on Windows 7 Pro x64 plus TW is patched to 1.5.... i followed the FAQ and the problem still occurs
  3. U

Hello all,I have a problem with TW:EE 1.5 on Windows 7 Pro. The Game installed fine but it won't run. It doesnt come up with any error messages except the error detecting feature of Win 7. I attach the error log file as well as PCWizard's report. Any ideas and preferably solutions?Thanks in advance!
  4. U

The Witcher Patch 1.5 problems and solutions

Done both...still the same problem occurs
  5. U

Attached PCWIZARD analysis
  6. U

Gday,I ve just updated my system to Windows XP SP3 and I am having problems with running the witcher. The game ran fine on SP2 now it won't get past the intro and while its playing the intro my mouse is a black rectangle and there is some weird box on the left side of the screen. I tried...
  7. U

Downloadable content announcement

12 kb per sec yay 20 h to go! Might as well hunt some kangaroos in the mean time...and why does a third party website have the stuff the official website dont huh?
  8. U

Downloadable content announcement

3:30 PM Australia No update...No fun Gonna chuck some shrimps on the barbie get drunk while waiting for the update ;)
  9. U

Starting September 16 (or 19), Your Life Will be Improved, Elevated, Augmented, Enriched… Enhanced,

Ok so where is the download link...its 1/3 to 19th now... and I 1)Cant wait 2)Am going to school and hope I will find it on the website since i dont wanna use my home dwl Quota hehe
  10. U

Martial Arts and "The Witcher"

Not bad...the applications of tensho look pretty...surprised to see karate ppl doing pushing hands......regarding that Uechi Ryu style....I find karate beautiful as one is able to choose a style that suits the the most.. Kata and applications all day long..hmmm and I thought kyokushin training...
  11. U

hmm ok....I dont believe that u would follow a kata sequence during a street fight...the attacked in a street fight is much more unpredicatble..imho sparring teaches you much more but yet again it is usually within karate techniques. I admit that a few katas might come in handy if properly...
  12. U

Same here...I simply grab my old, worn out bokken and....well maybe not swing it but slash and cut the air....oh its fun! But...I think more like japanese philosophy implies : to use the least energy possible to make the bad dudes go down so my bokken movements are short,sharp and crisp....when...
  13. U

Problemy z grą - wydajność

Trudno mi cos wierzyc...bo mam bardzo podobna konfiguracje a gra dziala...co najwyzej calkiem dobrze... ale zeby na oczko nizej niz najwysze smigala na 1 GB ramu hmmmmm
  14. U

Favourite music

Linkin ParkCrossfade...found out about them just lately but grew to love em quickDrowning PoolDisturbedElektryczne Gitary....a polish band with a great dose of humour in their songsIRA anotha polish band....but let me tell ya ....they are the greatest!Timbaland and One Republic.....and last but...
  15. U

What games do you all play most FPS or RPG and whats your fav 5 games for pc ?

1. Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory2. The Witcher3. KOTOR I.... numba two...didnt fare as well as the first one did4. Ghost Recon.....any of em5. Prince of Persia....the trilogy..Would love to see Mass Effect on PC...maybe someday.... Guess I am a bit sneaky and love to sneak...waiting for...
  16. U

PC vs. Consoles

Ma opinion...Consoles are hell betta than PCs when ya have mates over to play some good fighting game and kick their arse and if ya even nastier ya can finish them with a fatality (MK:Deception YAY)Dont do shooters on consoles coz thats purely lame.......for single player maybe Hitman 4 or...
  17. U

Moral choices in The Witcher

Guess not all fish and humans can coexist
  18. U

Moral choices in The Witcher

Spoil Spoil SPoilers!Yeah...had the same thing happening towards Abi...(cool name by the way)...Sigfried...seemed a bit too friendly at first....Elves were just pathetic from the start....using their hatred to fight humans...not willing to cooperate....or try living their lives with some decency...
  19. U

The Joke Thread

Q:How many mafia ppl does it take to change a light bulb?A:3...one changes the bulb....one covers his back and the last one terminates any witnesses---------------------------Q:How does Sam Fisher change his light bulb?A:.........*bones crackin* guess we will neva find out
  20. U

Which is your language ???

I use old fashioned Polish...wud understand a Russian or any of Poland's neighbours...some German....didnt pay attention at skool....Japanese self tought.....and Australian mate! Koalas rock!
Top Bottom