Search results

+
  1. B

How long did it take you to complete The Witcher? And what char level?

i've finished at lvl 36 or 34, i can't remember exactly
  2. B

[EPILOGUE] Alvin's identity

hi, also thinnk that Jaques is alvin but in the future ^^ and i think the one who attack king foltest in the outro , is geralt in the past form ^^
  3. B

Tired of the Witcher? Play Crysis!

i don 't know , what's better i don'know ( not know i mean play ^^ ) bioshock or crysis i've played HL2 and it was fantastic, but i like the witcher more as HL2 , so i can't reale say what's better bioshock,crysis the witcher or any other game only thing i can say is the witcher is better than...
  4. B

Favourite music

ehm my fav. music is 1. Nightwish - Amaranth ^^2. Thomas Dolby - She blinded me with sience ;)3. Jefferson Airplane - Somebody to love :D
  5. B

Which is your language ???

i speak german ( also native 11) , englisch and a little bit nothinG, ;)
  6. B

[ACT III] The Kikimore queen and her cave

well , when i want to kill the queen,.. always when i want to walk to the place where i've use the aard sign i can't through the many small kikimores and then i can never walk, ant when i use aard to the small bastards many others come so fast to me that i can't move and so i alllways die , i...
  7. B

Extensions

i don't know whether that also exist or not because i'm not far ingame, but i think it could be cool when it is Night and a big monster how an Werewolf comes anywhere or so ..
  8. B

How old are you ?

wow , i think i'm the youngest here ;DI'm 14 in two weeks 15 , but i saw "the Witcher" in the TV and Ineternet and i love it but i played it only 2hours becuase it always crashes
  9. B

Where are you from ?

i'm from Austria ;D
Top Bottom