Search results

+
  1. D

Which is your language ???

Thanks for teaching me in history!! ;) Now i´m a little bit wiser!! Sounds really "dramatic" ;D
  2. D

Possibly i will have the opportunity in the near future to taste this beer!!? Whenever the reunion will happen...enjoy your stay in good old germany and as i can see... here is an american who knows more locations but Munich with it´s Oktoberfest!! ::) ;)Btw i´ve never heard about...
  3. D

Well...isn´t it a lovely sounded language...all that äääässs..öööössss...and üüüüssss!!! ;D Berlin ist ne geile Stadt, hm!!? Let me be curious..what was your favourite beer?Schultheis,Berliner Kindl or possibly "Mönchsbräu" !! ;D
  4. D

The Witcher - RPG of The Year at Voodoo Extreme

TW is a rare rpg and deserves the title "RPG of the Year"!!!!
  5. D

Combat in the game - general discussion

I agree without exception! Combat is a part of the whole game...worth seeing but just a part!!
  6. D

humor in The Witcher

Is Dandelion the bard!? Was this the appearing of Dandelion after Geralt has made a gift toTriss and then she asked him if he would love her!?While listen to their "philosophical brainstorming" regarding interpersonal relation between men and women ( the fine difference between the two sexes) i...
  7. D

First impressions

This can´t taken seriously!!? It sounds that there is someone who is overextended with ... ???
  8. D

humor in The Witcher

Yes...all these "moments" :D...or perhaps the party in Shanis house!! A community of good old friends ...this calls for a celebration! Yes it does...to your health!!But why Geralt was seemingly the only one who gets drunk more and more and not the rest of the group??? :o And after the party...
  9. D

humor in The Witcher

Yes...humor from the finest...emm,wait...where is my whife!!! :o And does anybody know where that lascivious Geralt is?? :D
  10. D

Favourite music

Vangelis..Supertramp...Pink Floyd....Mozart!!!! Agelessly music!furthermore Trance, Techno,Soul,Hardrock ...whatever...!! The main thing is a good performing!!
  11. D

The Witcher and Feminism

This i can confirm ..mmm...no, not because i ´am a female with huge "boobs" (niedliches Wort!! :D ) but in my family is someone who suffers of having such big "front building" !! :o
  12. D

The Witcher and Feminism

Regarding the Princess!! In the german voice response her offensiveness and tackiness to Geralt is unspeakable....a demonstration of no censorchip! ;)I told my wife about this dialogue (she sat next to me) and that mades her really speechless!! :o A noble lady who should received a very good...
  13. D

This is impressive...i wish i could but i can´t! Less talented :(
  14. D

Girls Chamber

Hi AnTi!Sorry..i´m not female and this is a little bit OT!! ::)You wrote that your favourite game is PoP-WW!! This is the final part of this trilogy, isn´t it!!? I´ve played PoP 1 and was impressed about this game first of all about the subtle disputes between Farah and the young Prince!! ...
  15. D

humor in The Witcher

Yesterday Geralt entered the glade of the forest ( swamps) where the woodcutters working!Their leader; a dwarf (forgot his name ::) mentioned, after Geralt asked him for his position, that he is to be charge of thisdim-witted guys! And then he was complaining about a "special" guy who; in spite...
  16. D

^^Okay..greetings to a "neighbour" !!Next year i will stay again in Assen (like all the years before) to watch the SBK-Worldchampionchip!!See you ;) :D
  17. D

humor in The Witcher

^^ not so in the german version...sad!!
  18. D

If you were living in the world of The Withcher...

^^ one of the reasons i would be :( depressive :'( .... ;D
  19. D

humor in The Witcher

humor in The Witcher After all my visits to Shani and Geralts desperately attempts to pass the resolute grandma with her dismissively comments and finally her reproaches to Geralt after he had his rendezvous with sweet Shani!! :-* I had so many laughters about it..priceless!! Situations taken...
  20. D

If you were living in the world of The Withcher...

:-[ depressive :'(
Top Bottom