Search results

+
  1. S

Why doesn't Geralt have nocturnal vision in this game?

Eskel says that they "see in the night" thanks to the mutations. So, it's night vision, like cats, but not something that enables them to see in places where there is nearly no light source. That's why they need the elixir I think.
  2. S

Making money

I'm sure someone told it, but the best way to make easy money is Drowner, Ghoul and Bloedzruiger hunt. They drop alchemical components than can be sold for 15-20 orens. You have a LOT of drowners in the swamps. There is always a huge group of Bloedzruiger just behind the Melitele shrine in the...
  3. S

Why doesn't Geralt have nocturnal vision in this game?

Dunno, I do think Geralt has night vision... I mean come on, you can walk in the night without a torch, normal humans can't do this so easily! So he has to use Cat potion in dark crypts with almost no light source, it doesn't seem too surprising.
  4. S

The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf Announced

Exactly, in a sense of "Come on, what's the point?" :D It makes you question the skill of the marketing people, seriously! Why tease people with something that is most likely not to interest them??? That's stupid!Beside this, I once dreamed about the "perfect developer". One of his key features...
  5. S

The Hunt starts … NOW!

And of course, no details at all :D You gotta hate this :P Two patches, hey? Means that it's not only technical issues that are resolved, one must also have a more specific target.
  6. S

The Hunt starts … NOW!

My english must be really bad, because I understood the exact opposite : that even though the console version was already announced, the thing behind the wall isn't the console version. Why? Simply because CDPR told us to wait. They won't make us wait for something that is already announced...
  7. S

The Hunt starts … NOW!

They're not against this, they're afraid that the hunt might be about it. I tell you, if that leak trailer didn't happen just at the same time as the hunt, reactions would never have been so passionate! In my country, France, the minimum for a new console game seems to have become 70€, while the...
  8. S

The Hunt starts … NOW!

My, my, aren't people getting paranoid around here :DI, for one, I'm sure that what's behind that wall is a real surprise, not the announcement for Rise of the Witcher. They most likely wanted to announce the two at the same time, but that damned leak drove everyone to think that the big...
  9. S

The Hunt starts … NOW!

Yeah me too, I think it's that.Remember the blue-eyed wolf on the "Cd Projekt thank you" video? Could be it. We linked that new wolf to the snowy landscape where Geralt was fighting beasts in this same video. Blue with cold. New terrain of play will be something with snow. A lot of it.
  10. S

The Hunt starts … NOW!

Are we sure that console version is actually what they're teasing us with??? The breakable wall is still there, and as someone had pointed out, to do such a tease for people that are not interested in consoles would be useless and stupid. And the CD Projekt guys are not stupid. Best proof is...
  11. S

The Hunt starts … NOW!

Let's not be too jealous... I mean, PC gamers have had some "extended" games before... okay, perhaps they weren't as good as The Witcher, but still, Fable isn't your average bad game!Beside, perhaps that the developers only came up with those ideas after the release of the enhanced edition. And...
  12. S

The Hunt starts … NOW!

I wish I could see this video with french subtitle, I don't get everything that is said, except that perhaps the combat system has been improved for the consoles...Anyway, as for the hunt, could it be related to that special thing that Benedykt Szneider and Lukasz Kratynski are said to be...
  13. S

[mod] The Well Stacked Mod

Yeah, I tried that by myself, sorry I didn't notice anyone on this topic, I was kinda tired :-[Anyways, thanks for your answers.
  14. S

Mods/Adventure Request/Idea thread

Okay, not really a mod request, it looks more like a bug fix : can anyone fix the alchemy system so that the game would stop using a White Gull potion to create another White Gull when we automatically mix the potion?
  15. S

[mod] The Well Stacked Mod

Okay, sorry to bother everyone, but the link seems to be dead :dead:And I would really like to use that very useful mod, so if anyone knows where to download it, I would really appreciate it!
  16. S

They can't make new witchers? (What'd I miss?) *LIKELY CONTAINS SPOILERS*

She is an extremely talented sorceress, even having a spell named after her, I think she would be able to help the Witchers to train new ones. Geralt doesn't doubt it, as he asked Eskel why they didn't ask Triss to help them for Leo's mutation. Eskel was adamant : they trust Triss, but not...
  17. S

They can't make new witchers? (What'd I miss?) *LIKELY CONTAINS SPOILERS*

I personnaly think that there is no "simple" answer to those questions :--- I think that new witchers could be trained and modified, but for the last part, they would have to hire talented mages in order to understand the mutagens and try to find out about the original process used to create...
  18. S

The Witcher Enhanced Edition rescheduled

I think the French Version is good. Some actors are really good (Talar, Boucanier, Kalkstein) and the others are "just" good. I just wish we used the polish version to translate from, that's all. When the English one will be enhanced, the French one, who is based upon this one, will be enhanced...
  19. S

A new, improved and enhanced edition of The Witcher approaches!

Okay, another question : I got a problem with the module "The price of neutrality", the characters are mute! I've got the french version and I installed the patch with that language. Does someone has the same problem?
  20. S

A new, improved and enhanced edition of The Witcher approaches!

I have a question : does the 1.3 patch includes the enhancements we were waiting for, like more faces for PNJ and an improved inventory system for alchemy? Because they were the things I was really looking forward to, and I don't see a description of it in the readme :-\ So is it simply a...
Top Bottom