1. U

Fan-art

New cards arrived ;)
  2. U

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

We want cards!!! :)
  3. U

Fan-art

Hello, here's some wallpaper, you can find my tribute to The Witcher here http://www.rpgfrance.com/test-7030-the-witcher-enhanced-editionpiqure-rappel
  4. U

A short goodbye

Your departure makes me sad too, I wish you all the best for the after-The Witcher
  5. U

Geralt as US Presidential candidate poster Contest [WINNER ANNOUNCED!]

waouh! it's fantastic :D , congratulations to Didi for the first place and I thank you all for your friendly messages and of course many thanks to the organizers of the competition for this very good idea and very funny, hope this campaign will break definitively the celibacy of our white wolf...
  6. U

Fan-art

Yes it can be fun ;D , If you do it , I promise you the erotica pic of the grandma in shani's house :P
  7. U

Fan-art

Many thanks for encouragements and image hosting links :D Lord Lethris, I like your work, it's great that you can show us your drawing again, have you an idea for your next?
  8. U

Fan-art

Yes of course, no problem to upload my avatar and pic somewhere else but I know only pix, can you guide me and give another domain adresse where I could upload these without all these problems? Thanks
  9. U

Fan-art

Great work vojczech, very beautiful, I post my second drawing here, after the dryad, the striga
  10. U

[FRANCE] - Communauté Francophone

Yep Mat ;D j'ai laissé mes pantoufles en kikimorrhes au coin du feu de notre fofo favori, pour venir visiter le grand monde :beer:
  11. U

Fan-art

No luck for the mirror: I'm a boy ;D and no model too ( I really liked) no dryad at home, some pictures help me for the anatomic drawing, thank you very much for your friendly message :D
  12. U

Fan-art

Hello to everyone, I'm new here, here is a little Dryad before I draw monsters, I did not have time to the landscape but as I had a beautiful picture of marshes I thought that would be great for inserting in a wallpaper. I draw with a Genius MousePen 8/6 tablet and artrage.Excuse me if I don't...
Top Bottom