Search results

+
  1. C

[mod] My Way Mod...(The way I like to play the Witcher)

Well, getting to level 50 or more is also a way to become a Legendary Witcher, you know ;D
  2. C

[ACT II] Complete Walkthrough of Vizima Confidential

No no, you should be fine."Raymond" now awaits your next visit, or should send you a boy to warn you that he needs to see you. If the boy doesn't show up just go to Raymond's place.
  3. C

[ACT II] Gramp's Diamond ?

Oh that was that ! Well, bad translation, because the "Pépé" from the item description is just written the same wat Gramps is, in French ;DI always did kill Dagon with the Lady of the Lake Blood Tear whatever, so I did think Julian's diamond was just a big diamond, not much.Thanks for info
  4. C

Leuvaarden Chapter 1 Items

As you want :either in ../Data/or in../Data/_templates00/if you prefer better sorting of your files, in case you got a lot of'em for the mods.Personnaly I got all .utm files (only for vendors, shops ..) in ../Data/ and all others in subfolders. Makes it easier when you got several different mods...
  5. C

Storage and sorting

Argh !I changed baseitems.2da again (didn't used it previously) and modified max stacksize for ingredients, drinks, food and gears only, but game still goes black screen and crashes when facing echinops .. Sad. If your version works fine, could you post it here or send it to me by pm please ?
  6. C

[mod] My Way Mod...(The way I like to play the Witcher)

Wouldn't do that changes to talents tree. Maybe add only 1 silver at 10, one gold at 25, but leave others as the're designed to be.Ok, I play with my own mod too: improved difficulty, lot more xp from many mobs, so I can reach level 50 at the end of Act V / in the Epilogue, and have all talents...
  7. C

Storage and sorting

Well that very valuable info should be added to the wiki, in the "Stacking mod" page, don't you think ? :)And@Undeadfury :yes, you need UnBif to extract files . Launch software, choose "main.key" in game directory/DATA/ then click "Read key", choose templates, click "extract", select some folder...
  8. C

How do you make bombs?

Well, depends on your playing style. I used only the Devil's Puffball and the ... the ... the one that scares opponents and make them run away. Others, I never used, tried, but well .. not so useful. It would've been nice to have a bomb that deals some damage to surrounding opponents (not poison...
  9. C

[GENERAL] Fisstech

Never found it either. Readed it here, or on witcher's wiki, not sure. Someone may have find the recipe by experimentation, guess it's the only way to brew fisstech the first time.
  10. C

Storage and sorting

worked fine ? I once tried that, and game crashed every time I had to enter an area with Ekinops inside. Not yours ?
  11. C

[GENERAL] Fisstech

You can also brew it yourself, as a regular potion.Recipe is :1 Vermillon - 1 Quebrith - 3 Hydragenum.(Quebrith is common from Act I to .. endgame, get Vermillon from Bloedzuiger's blood, and Hydragenum from Bident flowers -not sure for the name, well, the flowers that the Lumberjack's leader...
  12. C

[ACT II] Dwarven Blacksmith and Order Merchant

Bah, you can regain Order's favor later in the game, Act III and IV.I always choose, in Act II, to support Squirrels in Swamps when Yaevinn asks me to lead the team to the Golem's .. Why so ?This may be a bug, but if you manage to keep most members of the Squirrels team alive, it "always" happen...
  13. C

So where do you get money for everything?

While working on some mod, I changed some values for any vendors.My point was to make them accept more items than they usually did. So, in some line like 'AlcooholProf" or other, I switched to 5.Perfect was it for Abigail (only example, works for others too) with the "5" value (on every kind of...
  14. C

[GENERAL] Witcher swords - discussion & questions

I could say Aerondight for same reasons as Planewalker, but in endgame, I useMoonblade + Perun Stone. Does more than well. ;)
  15. C

[mod] Insane Dificulty Mod (Updated : 01/06/08)

20K VP ? Oh, my . yeah, was an error when typing ... sorry. Yes I wanted to put 2000 not more ..Anyway, I'm not gonna update the mod right now, I'm trying some modifications, even harder ones. Seems it's some "suicidal difficulty" but I need to check what happens when you take no Rubedo Potion...
  16. C

[TW1] [mod] Longer-Lasting Swallow

Wait 5 (I guess it's 5, maybe less) minutes to be able to download again from Rapidshare.
  17. C

[TW1] [mod] Triss, Shani Adda, nude not just in undies

Well, I await next version, till then I'm trying to get game in English with French subtitles, seems a bit more complicated that I previously thought. No rush for you, Felldude ;D
  18. C

[TW1][tool] Save game editor

Ok good to know, gonna try to click a hundred times the add item button to see what happens ;DBy the way, I know we can change the default stack size, set it to whatever we want, even thousands hundred, works almost fine : just crash the game when you have to enter an area with Ekinopps inside...
  19. C

I agree as she seems to be also in her cards. (well, this could be "seen" only of 2nd one, but still ...)
  20. C

Well I'm still using 1.3 version of your mod, but in my new replay, look at Shani's skin :I have no f***** idea where it comes from. It just downloaded it again, extracted and overwrited the .dds, so I'm in Act III, gonna pay her a visit past midnight.
Top Bottom