Search results

+
  1. U

Witchers pendant... why bother?

Witchers pendant... why bother? I mean why ever bother setting it to detect places of power? The glowy light and the obvious sounds they make makes them pretty damn easy to find.Besides if you set it for POP's you might miss out on certain game clues :-XJust wondering if anyone ever bothers and...
  2. U

The 'rarest' component ?!

The 'rarest' component ?! For me it was definatly Rebis, always running out of that particular component.Then again I went cheap and skipped alot of the books also was not aware that it would be hard to come by later in the game so just dident bother gathering much.
  3. U

[Act V] Wheres a man get a drink around here?

[Act V] Wheres a man get a drink around here? I'm about halfway through chapter 5 and I ran out of potions...I have plenty of components and can get more easly running about the swamp but... alchohal?!I know the druids in the cave have a few, and occasionlly a corpse will drop oneBut that isnt...
  4. U

[ACT III] Is Triss Bipolar ?!

[ACT III] Is Triss Bipolar ?! Plot Spoilers :DSo I decide to turn alvin over to Shani, Shani fallis in love with me... Hrmmm not what I expected. Anyhow I go to visit Triss and tell her that Alvin is now with Shani. Triss goes ballistic and threatens to "turn me into the pig I am" and demans I...
  5. U

[ACT II] Gravedigger wants Dwarven Ale...

[ACT II] Gravedigger wants Dwarven Ale... Gravedigger wants a bottle of dwarven ale in exchange for something....Where do I find this ale, never seen it. I tried offering other liquors.
  6. U

Uhhh I lost my "key"...

Uhhh I lost my "key"... I have the download version of witcher....Everything is running fine but I wanted to 'register' my game.Honestly I dont even remember where I downloaded it from probably did so in a drunken stupr ;DUnfortunatly I managed to loose the validation key (email). I...
Top Bottom