Search results

+
  1. M

My Easy Letho Strat, First Playthrough

I found casting Aard on him as "soon-as-the-fight-starts" which disrupts him from casting Quen. Then go in for the kill with either fast attacks or heavy attack (or mix it up between heavy and fast) and then Aard him again and then heavy attacks repeatedly then Aard him again and repeat with...
  2. M

Fighting the Kayran

To stop being crushed by a tenticle roll when the tenticle is high in the air and just about to smash down towards you. So when I say tenticle is high in the air I mean completely vertical and 90 degrees straight up in the air...THIS IS THE MOMENT to ROLL. Any later and you get clipped or fully...
  3. M

Are lures worth using?

The harpy lure thing you did happen to me a couple of times. Like put a harpy lure on the ground and harpy trap and then walk away and then meditate for least amount of time like an hour or something and wake up and there's dozens of harpies all around and one happen to pick up a trap and blow...
  4. M

Are alternative weapons usefull or just loot?

LOL aaahhhhh that sooo funny. Man getting chased and beaten with a spoon. As the saying goes 'A spoon for a weapon...It's blunt so it'll hurt more'
  5. M

The Harpy contract

For ones inside the cave if there chasing you then one will eventually pick one up anyway as I have seen it done. I HATE the Queen contract it's quite HARD and you get chased in circles around the cave trying to pick off each harpy one by one after grabbing a memory crystal. I swear I had about...
  6. M

Alchemy Path

Like is states in the manual Adrenaline bar charges when attacking, using signs and 'intoxication'. The so getting your toxicity up makes Adrenaline bar charge faster as long as your attacking when potions are in affect. But so far I haven't tested this without potions to see if the Adrenaline...
  7. M

The Harpy contract

The ones in the quarry: 1. There's one at the top of the mountain quarry along the narrow path edge cliff but you need to take the other path towards the trolls and head to the cliff face...you'll see it above you on the left. When you get attack by Harpies...then you'll know that is the point...
  8. M

Alchemy Path

Yeah thanks Dragonbird that's what I thought too. It's confusing but once you know what the terms means you totally understand the guest of it. If you concentrate on putting maximum points in all the last abilities in the Alchemy tree you get the benefit of using Adrenaline bar and going fully...
  9. M

Alchemy Path

I'm doing the alchemy path too but a few things I like to learn more about since the manual doesn't really tell you which are: I want to know about poison affects such as abilities such as: 'Mutant','Amplification' and 'Metathesis' and the 'Adrenaline bar'. These ablilities are increase chance...
  10. M

Vergen Help please

You need to get the 'Dun Banner's standard' off Ekhart Henessa. When you walk into those catacombs and fight all those wraiths you eventually run into Ekhart Henessa who confronts you. When you talk to him you must convince him your one of the Dun Banner's who fought in the battler of Brenna...
  11. M

Can't get around the 2nd Endraga Queen!

I found setting a 'conflagration trap' works quite well, but don't trip your own trip wires with this trap otherwise you kill ya self. Conflagration trap is like a trip wired bomb so lure the Queen towards you into the trap. One thing I didn't like about these Endraga Queens is that they tend...
  12. M

How Much?

If you take the 'other path' it's FREE and you don't have to bribe the Madame for the key to enter the caves, but you have head towards the mountains east of the camp and enter through the mountains and sneak in from the sea shore to enter the camp. If you go through the camp 'undetected' you...
  13. M

Aiding the Enemy (contains spoilers)

Funny, I just play that part today after getting the royal blood. But yeah I aided the kaedweni soldiers...even though there my enemy since I'm Iorveth's path. Yeah there just past the brothel tent. After getting the royal blood I walked beyond the brothel tent into a mass of rotfiends, wraith...
  14. M

Are Mutagens and Potions Ever Really Necessary In Gameplay?

I found potions, oils and bombs very important and since my skill tree is 80% alchemy you can drink more than three potions and you can also cut down the negative effects of potions too. Bombs and oils are also increased in damage and potion timelimit is also increased. Mutagens can also be...
  15. M

Letho block glitch?

SO as soon as the fight starts Aard before he can even cast Quen then attack strong, strong, strong then Aard then again attack Strong, Strong, strong then Aard for another stun, repeat attacks Strong, strong, strong and repeat until he's backed into a wall...GETS HIM GOOOOOD. Then backoff...
  16. M

R 18+ finally in australia .. will you release a patch to unlock some content that gives Geralt FREEWILL please :P

Just adding the elf_flostam.dzip file and succubuss.dzip makes it uncensored. I'm Australian and have the retail version and for me now it's completely uncensored. I've already tried the elf woman and it works. But you need to save the elven women from Loredo on ACT I (Iorveth's path). In ACT...
  17. M

Pig heart and eyes vs nekker heart and eyes

The wraith attacks because the pieces aren't real human flesh...the The Wraith can tell the difference between human flesh and pig flesh or even nekker flesh so he STILL attacks. The thing is you CAN'T TRICK the Wraith even with Nekker flesh or even pig flesh. It's 'NOT a bug' as it saids in...
  18. M

Witcher 2 full list of attributes (perks) IMPORTANT

Thanks about these attributes as I didn't know there was a pacific way of getting these. I knew about how getting Axii sign persuasion and Intimidation and Assassin and thrower. I haven't got quite a few since it depends on path you take and the things you do. 'Thrower' is easy just win knife...
  19. M

Request: Please release a patch for NZ customers impacted by Aussie Censorsn

FYI Australia is getting an R18+ rating. Yes I'm Australian and will be proud to bring the news aswell that all states voted for and R18+ rating...WHOOHOO! So does this mean NZ will have and R18+ rating for games too as I have been looking at the NZ classication system on Wiki but it's hard...
  20. M

Axii Sign Never Works for me v.v

It's not really a technical issues it's more lock on and cast until it has an affect...but as long as your not interupted during the casting. I do find that having points in persuasion and intimidation may also help the Axii sign too. I find with high persuasion points I can easily persuade...
Top Bottom