Search results

+
  1. G

[GENERAL] Potion Toxicity

Hei, I have read book about fleders n killed maybe ten fleders but they don't drop any wing membrance. What I missing at? :wall:I'm in the second playthrough with hard mode, in the middle of Chapter 2. I need wing membrance cause it contains rebis with albedo that usefull to make a swallow with...
  2. G

[GENERAL] Potion Toxicity

Allo guys,Swallow has medium toxicity, so u guys said if I use 4 ingredients that all has the secondary item albedo, I can reduce the toxicity to low ?
  3. G

[ACT I] Cave at S end of map

Hah ... so is there something happened there ?? ::)
  4. G

[EPILOGUE] Ending cutscene / cinematic discussion

Hmmm ... So Alvin, GM, King n Gerald is the same person ? Alvin = GM = King = GeraldAlvin, when he was a child see the future that so scary and then make a decision to be a grand master to overcome the coming ice disaster. But then he realises that he's wrong than he back to the past n become a...
  5. G

[ACT III] Where is the cemetaur when i need them ??

Thanks guys ... I have wonder around the swamp for hours in the evening, meditate in the mage's tower and try my luck out there, do it over and over again but can't find the cemetaur, not even a ghoul :'( I think i will move on to the next chapter ... :beer:
  6. G

Well, chapter 5 is quite far. And I can't settle my heart that I can't find an item that supposedly can be get in this chapter :wall:Oh, where are you my cemetaur?
  7. G

[ACT III] Where is the cemetaur when i need them ?? I'm in the end of chapter 3, infront of the narrakort inn ready for the meeting with yaevin n triss. I hang around first to temple quarter and find the dentist that want the cemetaur jaw. Sadly cemetaur jaw i got has been used for potion...
Top Bottom