Search results

+
  1. E

What would you like to see in expansion or sequel

Two things, first (as the OP mentions) expand on the combat. I like the timing mechanics but they could be made more interesting, not like prince of persia for example where you have preset button combos, add the timing in there as well, maybe even depending on the angle you are to the enemy...
  2. E

The Game Just Stops !!!

When you say 'just kinda crashes', do you mean that the game hangs/freezes and you have to restart your computer?, your computer restarts by itself?, or the game exits to desktop? Have you patched the game to at least 1.3, and updated your graphics drivers?Please paste your DxDiag.txt...
  3. E

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings leaked video FAQ

Thank God for that. For a minute there I was like ' Noooooo! They made Geralt sound like a jacked up generic anime hero! ' I hope they keep his dry cynicsm in TW2, and hopefully the same voice actor.Overall I wasn't massively impressed with the video though, the way the guard was vomiting was...
  4. E

Dragon Age vs the Witcher

This may have been mentioned already because I didn't real the thread, but I've gone off Bioware a bit. I mean I buy DA:O and install it, and what's the first thing I see? Ads in the launcher. Fair enough, I think to myself, they're just promoting stuff they think I might be interested in. It's...
Top Bottom