Search results

+
  1. S

The Witcher Patch 1.5 problems and solutions

clearing save spots helped and so did reloading a different save. now i have stuttering framerates. i've turned down some of the graphical settings to no avail. none of these issues were happening pre-1.5.
  2. S

[ACT II] Warning, everyone: Don't drink with Thaler.

i've always, regardless of who i was drinking with, started off with a thing or two of wine, and then nothing but weak beer until victory. in the english manual, there is a little info about the consequences of losing in the drinking game.
  3. S

everything was absolutely fine until i downloaded and installed the patch. i saved it at that point, just before installing 1.5. i'll try the reloading of a previous save point, clearing out some of the save slots, and uninstall and re-install without 1.5 as a last resort.
  4. S

i finally got around to downloading and installing the patch today. all of my drivers and what not are up to date. i have the enhanced edition. before patching the game, i hadn't ever had any issues that i couldn't figure out on my own. this graphical glitch is extremely annoying and i'd like to...
Top Bottom