Search results

+
  1. Hayashi.226

What game are you currently playing

Finishing up my current run of Cyberpunk. I've been watching the Fallout TV series, and I'm sorely tempted to play Fallout 4 again, especially since there's a next gen update pending.
  2. Hayashi.226

Why the person above you should be banned

Ban for skipping in a no-skipping zone.
  3. Hayashi.226

Suggested Mods?

I'm looking for recommended or suggested mods that will enhance/improve the gameplay experience of the game, but not necessarily adding new stuff to it. I'm happy with the current selection of weapons and vehicles, for example, but I do wish for improvements in gameplay, mainly in the category...
  4. Hayashi.226

2.12 no audio from newscasts

Not the latest 2.12a, but after 2.12 the audio from TVs all over don't have any sound. Is there a fix/workaround for this?
  5. Hayashi.226

Is the latest update selective?

My game didn't update, it's still at 2.12. I don't use a Razor mouse, but surely that can't be the reason it didn't update? Checking for new updates shows no updates available either. On GOG Galaxy, the game will auto update as and when they are available.
  6. Hayashi.226

Welcome back ban.
  7. Hayashi.226

[BUG] Time Freeze

Now that you mention it, I did do that particular race and that was around the time I noticed that the game was stuck at 6.12am. So, to avoid the bug, just don't do the Santo Domingo race?
  8. Hayashi.226

[BUG] Time Freeze

Bumping this thread as I've just encountered this. How do I enable the console/ enter a command into the console? Update: using the console command as suggested above worked for me
  9. Hayashi.226

Can't put Overwatch and Skippy into stash

They're marked as quest items. Skippy yes, need to return it sooner or later. But Overwatch?
  10. Hayashi.226

Banned for throwing a flashbang
  11. Hayashi.226

Banned for playing with words.
  12. Hayashi.226

Is there really no aim toggle or i'm just blind ?

Are any of us devs?
  13. Hayashi.226

Is there really no aim toggle or i'm just blind ?

How about trying out possible solutions some have posted to try to help, instead of being dismissive and rude?
  14. Hayashi.226

Modding 101

Question: do I need Red Mod at all?
  15. Hayashi.226

Modding 101

QoL = Quality of Life. Mods that don't change gameplay drastically but simplifies or improves certain aspects of gameplay. Like the Simple Flashlight mod.
  16. Hayashi.226

Modding 101

I'm looking to install some simple QoL mods but I don't know where to start. Some mods require other mods to function, like a mod I'm looking at needs CET and Native UI mods be installed first. I'm a bit wary of installing mods as they have the potential to break games if not installed properly...
  17. Hayashi.226

Pride ban
  18. Hayashi.226

Can't log into GOG Galaxy

It's fixed, I can log in now.
  19. Hayashi.226

Can't log into GOG Galaxy

I get a box saying, "Oops! Something went wrong. Click below to log in to GOG Galaxy" but clicking that button just brings me to the same error message after a few seconds.
  20. Hayashi.226

[BUG] Blood pump unequips iteself after using 3 cunsumables

@DerHoss Thank you.
Top Bottom